• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Mar 27, 2012

It has all the necessary ingredients for lowering choleserol

omega 3 6 e 9

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Dec 18, 2011

one capsule and the amount of omega acids essentiels.

Supplement fish & flax oil

Posted by Reviewer2859813 on Oct 24, 2007

Good

~ Product arrived EXTREMELY HOT ~

Posted by Reviewer2025905 on Aug 21, 2015

I live in Florida where the temp is in the high 90's. News said it feels like 103 degrees. With that being said, my package arrived today (very quickly I might add) but the UPS man must of rode around with it in his very HOT, non AC truck all day. Luckily I was home or it would of sat outside in the extreme heat/sun until I arrived. When I opened the product the bottles were super warm to touch - now I don't know if I should use the product or not. I had to shake the pills to un-stick them. Anyone have any idea if you think this would still be safe to consume??

Posted by 5692274232759605156 on Aug 13, 2013

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1417850 on Oct 20, 2008

Will be even more better value for money if it comes with 180 instead of 120 capsules.

SHOULD BE GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Jan 04, 2011

I have been using Natural Factors, Rx-Omega Fish & Flax as separate softgels, too many softgels to swallow. So trying the combination softgel now. Only been using for a few days, cannot comment.

Natural Factors Fish & Flaxoil

Posted by 4906172062846678364 on Feb 09, 2013

I have not been using these long enough to have an opinion. I have been using other brands of fish and flax oil as I have artrhritis from head to foot.

No flax for me

Posted by Reviewer1758176 on Jan 08, 2010

Love the regular rx omega fish oil, flax addition was very rough on the stomach, could not tolerate. Will not order again.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer1125475 on Dec 16, 2011

Bought these because the ingredients seemed vegetarian and plus the feedback on this product convinced me, however after i tried it the first day, i had terrible fishy burps, it was gross, will not use ever and have thrown out the bottle. what a waste of money, the only omega's that work are: NORDIC NATURALS!