The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1234510 on Oct 21, 2010

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Apr 21, 2010

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

Fastest Ginkgo Absorption

Posted by Reviewer1198659 on Dec 04, 2006

My husband and I have tried several brands of ginkgo biloba and this is by far the best. We notice effects of absorption after about 30 minutes.

Ginkgo, 60 mgcapsules

Posted by Reviewer1062827 on Mar 12, 2008

Great, as usual.

Natural Factors, Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome

Posted by Reviewer1901840 on May 15, 2008

Great product

helps

Posted by Reviewer1569925 on Jan 02, 2012

This product makes me feel stronger and more alert. I can walk longer distances without getting very tired. I do not know whether it is related, but I don't seem to have convulsions in my arms and legs recently.

Ginkgo is great

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jan 27, 2010

This herb has been used for thousands of years in the orient to keep the brain healthy. It is beautiful tree; the city of Seoul Korea has them all over the place. In the fall, the leaves turn a golden yellow and you can see people with long poles knocking down the nuts. I take ginseng too, another favorite in Korea.