helps

Posted by Reviewer1569925 on Jan 02, 2012

This product makes me feel stronger and more alert. I can walk longer distances without getting very tired. I do not know whether it is related, but I don't seem to have convulsions in my arms and legs recently.

Good product

Posted by healthyu on Oct 01, 2011

Although I like this brand, I am switching because this only provides 60 MG per cap, and the min suggested by my Naturalpath is much more than that.

The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1234510 on Oct 21, 2010

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

memory improvement noticeable

Posted by Reviewer1116995 on Jul 08, 2010

appears to have a good effect, how good - needs longer trial perieod

Works

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Apr 21, 2010

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

Ginkgo is great

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jan 27, 2010

This herb has been used for thousands of years in the orient to keep the brain healthy. It is beautiful tree; the city of Seoul Korea has them all over the place. In the fall, the leaves turn a golden yellow and you can see people with long poles knocking down the nuts. I take ginseng too, another favorite in Korea.

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer3111663 on Jul 07, 2009

Really improves concentration and circulation! Enzymatic Therapy's Ultra Ginkgo is significantly stronger, but costs considerably more.

Ginkgo Phytosome

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jun 18, 2008

I appreciate the idea of trying to increase the bioavailability of ginkgo. Yet, this process apparently reduces the amount of actual ginkgo in the supplement -- which would be all right if that made it more potent. However, I recently discovered that ginkgo extract actually has an amazingly high absorption rate as it is (something like 80%-90%), so sticking with a plain (and less expensive) standardized extract is more than sufficient.

ginko shminko

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 04, 2008

Gave me heart burn. NOW, 100% ginko works way better too.

Natural Factors, Ginkgo Biloba Phytosome