Ginkgo Phytosome

Posted by Reviewer1370457 on Jun 18, 2008

I appreciate the idea of trying to increase the bioavailability of ginkgo. Yet, this process apparently reduces the amount of actual ginkgo in the supplement -- which would be all right if that made it more potent. However, I recently discovered that ginkgo extract actually has an amazingly high absorption rate as it is (something like 80%-90%), so sticking with a plain (and less expensive) standardized extract is more than sufficient.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Apr 21, 2010

It doesn't take much. I empty approximately half of the capsule content into my morning smoothie and definitely feel a difference in my clarity of thought when I take it.

The oldest tree, Mr. Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1234510 on Oct 21, 2010

Been a believer in the one of the oldest trees on earth for about the last 10 years and still haven't forgotten my phone number. Not going with out taking them and have eaten the nuts straight from the trees during my travels. There is a lot more to them than just for the brain that is not said.

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer3111663 on Jul 07, 2009

Really improves concentration and circulation! Enzymatic Therapy's Ultra Ginkgo is significantly stronger, but costs considerably more.

Fastest Ginkgo Absorption

Posted by Reviewer1198659 on Dec 04, 2006

My husband and I have tried several brands of ginkgo biloba and this is by far the best. We notice effects of absorption after about 30 minutes.

Good product

Posted by healthyu on Oct 01, 2011

Although I like this brand, I am switching because this only provides 60 MG per cap, and the min suggested by my Naturalpath is much more than that.

ginko shminko

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jun 04, 2008

Gave me heart burn. NOW, 100% ginko works way better too.

helps

Posted by Reviewer1569925 on Jan 02, 2012

This product makes me feel stronger and more alert. I can walk longer distances without getting very tired. I do not know whether it is related, but I don't seem to have convulsions in my arms and legs recently.

Ginkgo, 60 mgcapsules