Natural Factors, GrapeSeedRich, Grape Seed Extract, 100 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

alloriginal

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 20, 2013

this is a very good broad-specrum antioxidant. Used over time (I have used one or two per day for years) it should reduce wrinkles, fight inflammation in all it's varieties, and lower blood pressure. In the short term, it can drastically reduce or eliminate bruising and swelling after an injury. While I use it daily as an antioxidant, I also take an extra cap to fight allergic reactions, muscle over-exertion, pain or swelling from any cause, or when feeling fatigued. It's a great supplement! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2873989 From Canada on May 20, 2013

This product surprised me, I actually bought it for my skin but in only a few days my BP is down to an almost perfect range. I used to be on average about 130/90 and the past 2 days my highest reading was 122/72. I would say the average has been about 116/70. Good stuff!

Improve immune system and blood vessel

Posted by Reviewer2555409 From Hong Kong on Jan 23, 2007

The most advantage I found in this product is that it really improve my son's blood vessel and immune system. My son was suffering from nosebleed problem very often in the past. I was first told by my doctor to let him took this product together with Ester-C. He felt better now.

Grape seed extract.

Posted by Reviewer2047570 From Mexico on May 14, 2009

I have been taking this product for three years as I have diabetes and I need all the antioxidant help I can get. I believe that grape seed extract helps me because, eight years after my diagnosis, I am controlling my diabetes with exercise and diet management without the aid of medications. I do not have any signs of diabetic complications, so I feel that this product is one of several that help me keep control, along with the diet and exercise.

Best Value

Posted by Reviewer1695904 From Oregon on Oct 31, 2012

As far as I can see this is the best value there is for grape seed extract and a pure product, Canada is strict with their GMP standards. With that said grape seed extract has been proven to protect,slow and even destroy certain cancer cells. I am taking it for skin cancers. Google in cancer and grape seed extract and read for yourself.