July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, HerbalFactors, Panax Ginseng, 60 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

CA Meyer standard. Hard to find.

Posted by Reviewer1917779 on Jul 21, 2010

I have taken Ginseng daily for over 45 years, 25 of those while living in Europe. It was almost impossible to know what you were buying when I first moved to US due to lack of a standard, and I had to have Ginseng sent here from Denmark. I'm glad to see that it is available here, at a price that seems reasonable.

Best so far

Posted by Reviewer2148753 on Apr 10, 2010

I think this is the best ginseng I have tried. As far as I can tell, it has the most uplifting and beneficial effect of all . I'm saving the last star for in case I find an even better cost effective brand.

Herb of Revival.

Posted by Reviewer2151667 on Jun 22, 2010

I am in 50s, I felt difference (a bit boost) on 2nd softgel cap. Now I take one capsule in morning and one in evening and feel that I have more energy and more stamina.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 11, 2011

I should have done more research before buying these, I was hoping for a higher dosage. I usually take between 500-1000 mg per day and these pills are only 100mg so some days I have to take 10 pills. Not a great deal. Next time I will buy a higher dosage.

Happy

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Dec 03, 2013

I liked these. Haven't used these everyday but every other day and felt more powerful all the time. I can carry on on the gym more than before.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »