Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1780903 on Jan 08, 2009

One reason I tend to buy Natural Factors is that Dr. Michael Murray has ties to this company, even developing his own formulas for sale by them. Also, it's a Canadian company, and as an American, I sometimes feel more secure with a Canadian company.

no smell

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Feb 13, 2009

I love this B complex - no smell! & doesn't upset my stomach - feel better after taking this

Energy support

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Jan 23, 2007

I always sleep late and felt tired the next day. After taking this supplement, I felt energetic even working very late at night. Try this! One more thing, it's very expensive to buy this in HK, around US$23 a bottle!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1625556 on Nov 04, 2007

Been using this for years to supplement a vegetarian diet. It's a great product.

Nice b-complex

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Dec 19, 2007

Great b-complex. Helps with energy levels and also mood stabilization.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Feb 01, 2009

My 80-year-old mother-in-law asked that I find a B complex in a capsule as she was found to have tablets undigested in her intestines during an x-ray. She feels much better with this product and we like it as well.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Feb 17, 2011

Can tell the difference in just 2 weeks of using... my energy level has doubled.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1558887 on Jan 03, 2012

These capsules are awesome!!! I ve got soo much more energy its crazy. I used to get really tired in the afternoon and had to take a nap most days, but now i dont get tired at all. I take one in the morning with my breakfast. I havent noticed any sideeffects, except the color of my pee, which is really yellow.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1616174 on Feb 26, 2011

I've noticed a distinct increase in my energy levels since taking this vitamin. Very happy with it.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2728333 on Mar 13, 2011

very good, the condition of my skin improved