Natural Factors, IP6 & Inositol, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

Don't Leave Home Without It

Posted by Reviewer2861763 From North Carolina on Oct 02, 2008

I have been using this product for several years now. I haven't even had a symptom of illness until about a year ago when I stopped taking IP6 & Inositol. We went on a week long moving trip; my husband had the worst upper respiratory infection I've ever seen, then I started showing symptoms. He ended up taking serious anti-biotics while I suffered through. I never developed the infection to the extent he did. I owe it to this product. I haven't gone a day since without taking two capsules. No symptoms.

Good product - quick shipping

Posted by Reviewer1229339 From France on Apr 18, 2009

Good product - quick shipping

Love, Love,Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 From Canada on Apr 08, 2011

Fantastic procuct for boosting the immune system especially for cancer, I take two capsules 2x's a day as I work night shifts and I don't get enough sleep. This product keeps my immune system up so i don't get sick***excellent***will continue to use this product.

IP6 for lung cancer

Posted by 5077113715435429880 on Dec 30, 2013

I bought this product 2 months ago for my dad who is a lung cancer patient. He took 5 capsules in the early morning + another 5 in the afternoon everyday. He also took Reishi pills at different hours in the day along with his routine chemotherapy treatment. He just had CT scan. However,the result was disappointing as the lung tumor has grown slightly. So far, the only advantage I could see from taking IP6 is that he didn't suffer so much of the side effects of the chemotherapy treatment. I just found out from an article that the recommended dosage for cancer patient is 12-16 pills. I don't know whether that will make any difference. Perhaps, those who experience success with IP6 can share their view on how to maximize the potential of it.

IP6