IP6 & Inoitol

Posted by 5233032253131990223 on Oct 28, 2014

I have taken IP6 for almost 10 years, am a cancer survivor , with kidney cancer, which had spread, and too late to have the kidney removed. and I have always felt IP6 has helped me recover. I focus on cell repair as one of the main things to keep the cancer dormant, and with what I have researched on IP6 , feel strongly that it has truly helped me in my fight against this horrid disease.

Don't Leave Home Without It

Posted by Reviewer2861763 on Oct 02, 2008

I have been using this product for several years now. I haven't even had a symptom of illness until about a year ago when I stopped taking IP6 & Inositol. We went on a week long moving trip; my husband had the worst upper respiratory infection I've ever seen, then I started showing symptoms. He ended up taking serious anti-biotics while I suffered through. I never developed the infection to the extent he did. I owe it to this product. I haven't gone a day since without taking two capsules. No symptoms.

IP6 for lung cancer

Posted by 5077113715435429880 on Dec 30, 2013

I bought this product 2 months ago for my dad who is a lung cancer patient. He took 5 capsules in the early morning + another 5 in the afternoon everyday. He also took Reishi pills at different hours in the day along with his routine chemotherapy treatment. He just had CT scan. However,the result was disappointing as the lung tumor has grown slightly. So far, the only advantage I could see from taking IP6 is that he didn't suffer so much of the side effects of the chemotherapy treatment. I just found out from an article that the recommended dosage for cancer patient is 12-16 pills. I don't know whether that will make any difference. Perhaps, those who experience success with IP6 can share their view on how to maximize the potential of it.

Love, Love,Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Apr 08, 2011

Fantastic procuct for boosting the immune system especially for cancer, I take two capsules 2x's a day as I work night shifts and I don't get enough sleep. This product keeps my immune system up so i don't get sick***excellent***will continue to use this product.

Good product - quick shipping