Pediatric Supplements(w/DHA) for treating wildlife w/head injuries

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

oils

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Jan 03, 2010

This is an excellent product, and when the kids were little, I mixed this with the powder drink mix that goes with this. It worked WONDERS for ADHD kids. Important is to use them BOTH, though. Now the kids are older and prefer the gelcaps, which I'll be getting in future.

Focus

Posted by Reviewer2051874 on Oct 04, 2008

Natural Factors does wonders for my son. Since taking this he has started to focus much better, and retain twice as much information than before.

Good supplement for ADD/ADHD kids

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Feb 24, 2012

I give this to my 4 year old ADHD daughter. She takes meds, but the DHA blend improves her overall mood and she sleeps better when given before bedtime.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

keeps me alert

brains

Posted by Reviewer1151238 on Mar 05, 2008

great for the kids would of benn 5 start if tasted better

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jun 22, 2008

Not sure if it helps or not maybe I need to use it longer. Iherb once again has great prices thx!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2833990 on Nov 02, 2010

Has a strong tast but seems as good quality

great effect but strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1546417 on Sep 01, 2011

I think it really works to my son, but, it has strong lime taste, my son doesn't like to eat it. I have to persuade my son to have it.