Natural Factors, Kid's Factors, Balanced Omega 3-6-9, Extreme Peach Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

my kid loves it

Posted by Reviewer2356201 From Tennessee on Feb 16, 2011

i have no idea as to the quality of the fish oil in this stuff....need to figure it out...all i know is that it's the only one i've been able to get in my kid. since i don't know how effective it is/isn't, i'm giving it 4 stars - my kid would give it 5...!!

Easy for Kids

Posted by Reviewer1624907 From Kansas on Apr 22, 2011

My daughter takes her supplement cheerfully. The peach flavoring really helps, but there is a rather strong aftertaste and smell. At age 4, she doesn't mind, though she does chase it down with some fruit juice (a treat in our house). Overall I am happy with this product; it's definitely the best way of getting fish oil into a child!

GLUTEN FREE - perfect taste for my kids

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Dec 29, 2013

We love that this is a gluten free product and tastes great. I add this to my kids smoothie in the morning, the same Natural Factors Kids Factors wild berry protein blend. This is an excellent brand with high quality testing of every batch - a must for fish oils! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1724966 From Pennsylvania on Oct 22, 2010

I bought this because I heard that it can sometimes help kids with ADHD. I've been giving it to my son for about 3 weeks now and have noticed some improvement. I've heard it can take a month to really kick in. My son hated the taste at first and gagged when he drank it (he's a very picky eater) but he has since gotten used to it and drinks it right down. The only complaint I have is that the mixture is so thick that it's hard for him to get all of it out of the medicine cup. Being an oil, it sticks to the sides and I have to rinse it out immediately and wipe with a paper towel or even my dishwasher won't clean the stuff off of the cup. All in all, I'm about to order more of it because I do see some improvement and we aren't willing to medicate.