Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1061682 on Mar 09, 2011

I have tried almost everything out there and was hoping this would work. Unfortunately it didn't work well at all.

El envase podría mejorar

Posted by Reviewer2369518 on Oct 08, 2014

No he podido probar la eficacia de los comprimidos de lactasa ya que se deterioraron muy rápido dentro del bote así que cuando comenzaron a oler mal las dejé de tomar. Prefiero envases con blister de tipo individual como hace Nutira, conserva mejor el comprimido.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1933352 on Jan 24, 2009

This product works much better than the other two brands I had tried. It's more convenient to only have to take one pill vs. three. I typically take it right before I eat (sometimes after I've started eating and it still works).

El Paso,Texas

Posted by Reviewer2413076 on Mar 03, 2009

Growing up I avoided pretty much anything with dairy no one ever told me I was lactose intolerent.I love that I can take one capsule and enjoy ice cream , pizza etc... and not worry about the after affects.I recommend this to everyone.

the best lactase I've found

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Mar 19, 2009

infinitely better than Lactaid, in part because it doesn't have all the weird incipients, in part because its much higher potency

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1421577 on Jan 05, 2009

Product seems very good on initial trial. Was able to eat a meal containing cheese and milk without any of my usual symptoms....using far less capsules than with my current Lactase (as they only have 1750 FCCUs per pill)

Good product great price

Posted by Reviewer2769375 on Mar 15, 2010

9000 ALUs means only one pill per meal. The price awesome too. Once you figure in the dosage difference and the fact it is priced with products of half as strong it works out to be a great bargain. Will be back again and again.

1 Pill Not Enough

Posted by Reviewer2914172 on Feb 01, 2010

Sorry to be negative, and maybe it's just my body, but, one of these pills is not enough for me. And, if I'm taking two pills, I seem to get better with grocery-store Lact-Aid type brands.

It works for me.

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 11, 2009

I usually avoid dairy. But when I do dip into some ice cream, this Lactase enzyme helps.

Lactase Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1032621 on Oct 01, 2010

From South Jersey Works better than the "brand" names sold on stores. 1 capsule right before dairy and it works great..I've even taken it after eating a few bites and it still works well. Affordable too.