New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Unbleached Lecithin, 1200 mg, 180 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Oct 24, 2010

I read many different articles that Lecithin is a "miracle" supplement and very good for use during pregnancy because of the essential fatty oils (good for the baby's brain development) and even claims that a component of Lecithin can help the pain associated with loosened pelvic muscles. I'm on my 5th pregnancy and I WISH I had known about this supplement years ago! When I take Lecithin I my body feels sooo much better. Being 7 months and not feeling all the pain of a stretched and loosened pelvis is such a relief. I highly recommend this product to pregnant women or anyone else trying to be healthy and active.

good

Posted by Reviewer1121647 on Jul 07, 2010

good

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"