New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Unbleached Lecithin, 1200 mg, 180 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No burp after

Posted by Reviewer1177495 on Jun 07, 2011

I usually burp the lecithin during the day. This one for some reason I am not burping as I did the other ones.

Perfect Size

Posted by Reviewer1746035 on Jun 17, 2011

This is the perfect mg size for my needs and diet.

Definitely Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2559788 on Sep 06, 2011

Item just as described, well packaged and quick delivery to Sweden. Much appreciated. Thanks

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good product good price