July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse, 90 Capsules

Cannot believe how AWESOME these are!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011

I had been having chronic gas (both ends), bloating and pain for YEARS! I have just started tracing this to gallbladder rather than IBS. Within a day of taking these, the gas, bloating and pain were gone! It has been over a month and I am still going strong. It is hard to believe that a lifetime to pain could be solved by just taking one supplement, but I am living proof that this one changed my life.

Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Jan 29, 2008

Very good product. I was diagnois to have my gall bladder out 3 years ago. Decided to change my diet use this product. And I still have my original gall bladder. :) I buy all my products from IHERB the one stop shop with affortable prices . A senior on a very tight budget.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1564216 on Aug 18, 2008

Have used this product before and had great results from it. Quit taking it for a while but am taking it again. It is keeping me from having a gall bladder operation. It is the only thing I found to make the pain go away.I am hoping it will clear out my gall bladder over time.

nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1329963 on Jan 18, 2008

very good product resulting in a slow detoxification for the more sensitive individual--me!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3019647 on Nov 07, 2007

I really hope iherb keeps this around for a long time. I notice a huge difference in how I feel when I take this. Less heart burn, better digestion, energy, etc. Good product.