Prefer other brands

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

I like Olympian Labs better. I am disappointed in this brand in various vitamins. It is cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Way prefer Olympian Labs and others more.

150 mg

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Jun 13, 2012

Its good that its only 150mg per capsule so you can spread it out thru the day instead of taking one megadose once a day. Great quality

Great during a race

Posted by juliem on Apr 14, 2012

My husband suffers from cramping during his high intensity MTB racing and pops these during a race whenever the cramps hit. They are very effective and fast acting in this situation. He's even been known to chuck them over to other competitors if he can see they have the same problem (usually into a bush so they won't beat him :-)). He also suffers from restless legs and disturbed sleep but this is only a problem if he doesn't take his magnesium for a while.

I'm happy with it....

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Apr 11, 2012

Good product, decent price. I find it helps me to sleep better.

Good one

Posted by Reviewer2836504 on Apr 04, 2012

Good one and it helped a lot.

very bad not organic

Posted by Reviewer2480338 on Apr 02, 2012

never get again , bad working

Timely delivery

Posted by Reviewer2266358 on Jan 17, 2012

Having changed my desired dosage, I suddenly found I needed to send an order so I would have enough Magnesium Citrate to fill my pill boxes. As always, I appreciate your timely, and quick, delivery!

Pills are much larger than expected...

Posted by Reviewer2805054 on Jan 01, 2012

I just received this product. I expected the pills to be small considering the fact that it says its 150mg. However these pills are not small. The are quite a bit larger than even a 500mg aspirin. I would not have ordered them had I known this, as I have a narrow throat. Although I have not yet even tried swallowing one. There obviously has to be more than just Magnesium in each pill.

Seems to be a good quallity product.

Posted by Reviewer3229309 on Dec 26, 2011

As far as I could tell, the ingredients in this capsule are fresh and potent. I felt it right away.

A Cure for RLS

Posted by Reviewer2039401 on Dec 12, 2011

I am taking 600 MG, 4 capsuels daily and my RLS is in remission. I still feel it in the early evening bur not in bed any more.