Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jan 26, 2008

This product works well without the added cramping.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1551209 on Aug 02, 2012

it was okey, but did not have the same relaxing effect on my muscles like Solgar magnesium has. Easy to swallow though.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1172331 on Jul 04, 2009

well tolerated when taken with food, not really sure if it is doing anything except keeping my stress at bay, magnesium is a much needed supplement by people strongly affected by stress like me. when taken at same time with zinc 50mg, i usually get minor stomach ache or diarreah

magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1332699 on Apr 07, 2011

Helps me relax and get a good nights sleep...Helps keep you calm under stress... love it... Love the fast shipping from I Herb even tho were a long ways from this Co. we live in Al. We get very fast service usually 3-4 days. And a better shipping rate...can't complain at all...

Necessity

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Mar 10, 2010

Magnesium is one of the primary needs of our modern bodies and this form is easily used and effective. I've used it with good results for years. For the heart, especially. It should be a staple.

Just the right dose.

Posted by Reviewer2094726 on Oct 18, 2007

This is a good deal on a product that is not commonly enough found. This is the form of magnesium everyone needs to take. The Citrate is well absorbed BUT the Oxide form is only about 4% absorbed.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Aug 11, 2009

I bought this because of the 150 mg capsule which allows me to adjust the dosages. For instance, when I get heart palpitations, I take 3 capsules. I take 2 to 4 capsules when I get my imbalance problems which help to steady me. So far so good.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2262838 on Sep 17, 2009

Pure Magnesium Citrate. Has helped my heart stop racing and calmed me down. Good price

works!

Posted by Reviewer2144814 on Mar 26, 2007

ordered, was told this would clear up a problem, namely, constipation! Works great! Took more than bottle suggested, but wish I had known this years ago!..and price is good too!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1859036 on Jan 13, 2013

A good, cheap magnesium that works. Relieves the shortness of breath and fatigue that goes along with a magnesium deficiency. I've tried other brands that have no noticeable effect on my symptoms. I'm loyal to this brand. Best used in conjunction with a form of transdermal magnesium.