VERY GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Oct 21, 2007

Excellent absorption form of magnesium. don't waste money with the oxide form,this works great. I have tried other forms and cause diarrea,this doesn,t.150 mg 3-4 per day .

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1530117 on Jun 25, 2009

Suffer from IBS. This keeps me regular. Great product.

Great supplement!

Posted by Freddieboi on May 21, 2009

I must admit, I'm not a bif fan of popping pills. That's why I like this brand because the magnesium comes in powder form, in capsules. I just open them up and sprinkle them on my yogurt in the morning and the best bit is that the powder itself doesn't taste bad. Magnesium is a very good supplement to take and I highly recommend Natural Factors. I also highly recommend iHerb, excellent service and unbeatable prices (especially for me who lives in Sweden).

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1375054 on Nov 02, 2009

I use this product everyday and appreciate that it comes in 150mg dosages while most others come only in 500mg. It gives me the ability to adjust the dosages.

Best form of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Sep 26, 2008

Wonderful supplement that everyone needs and this is the best form; citrate.

MagCitrate

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Jul 04, 2007

Could not find the Citrate form locally, very pleased with product and price. Thank you.

Great during a race

Posted by juliem on Apr 14, 2012

My husband suffers from cramping during his high intensity MTB racing and pops these during a race whenever the cramps hit. They are very effective and fast acting in this situation. He's even been known to chuck them over to other competitors if he can see they have the same problem (usually into a bush so they won't beat him :-)). He also suffers from restless legs and disturbed sleep but this is only a problem if he doesn't take his magnesium for a while.

A Cure for RLS

Posted by Reviewer2039401 on Dec 12, 2011

I am taking 600 MG, 4 capsuels daily and my RLS is in remission. I still feel it in the early evening bur not in bed any more.

12:00 pm

Posted by Reviewer2653551 on Nov 30, 2007

very good for muscle spasms

Prefer other brands

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

I like Olympian Labs better. I am disappointed in this brand in various vitamins. It is cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Way prefer Olympian Labs and others more.