QUALITY!!

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Mar 28, 2008

NATURAL FACTORS CONTROL WHAT GOES IN THEIR PRODUCTS FROM FARM, EXTRACTION AND FORMALIZATION. NO CHINA SYNDROME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashLady

Posted by 4618621832070245578 on Feb 25, 2014

These helped my husband more than I really expected and allowed him to stop taking several other items....

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3161218 on Apr 24, 2008

I trust the Natural Factors label because it's made in Canada & thus receives rigorous oversight at every stage of production, from ingredients to handling to storage. I used to suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia; the Men's 50+ has taken care of that. These are a fixed part of my daily routine and a great way to make sure I'm getting all the trace elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and herbals fit for a man's needs. Awesome.

pills

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 24, 2008

This is a product I've taken for 2 years, and to tell you the truth, I find it no different than nearly all of the other multi-vit's that I have taken.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 30, 2008

these tablets will give you lots of energy but sleep may be a problem if you eat a healty diet the reccomended dosage of 4 tabs is maybe excessive which makes them exellent value you can over dose even on things that are good for you too much vittamin A WILL CAUSE HAIR LOSS AND DRY SKIN

I been taking Men's 50+ MultiStart for about 4 years

Posted by Reviewer2654954 on Jan 24, 2010

I been taking Men's 50+ MultiStart for about 4 years. They are inexpensive when you consider all the nutrition they are providing.

Great Multivitamins for elderly people

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Jun 18, 2008

I have been using this product for 2 years. It keeps me bubbly and active. Strongly recommended for those over 50.

healthy & happy

Posted by Reviewer2912008 on Jun 11, 2010

my father can't live without it.

Men"S

Posted by Reviewer3075161 on Jul 14, 2011

GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Good quality

Posted by vibirca on Jan 28, 2015

Bought these for my father. He was satisfied with the results.