QUALITY!!

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Mar 28, 2008

NATURAL FACTORS CONTROL WHAT GOES IN THEIR PRODUCTS FROM FARM, EXTRACTION AND FORMALIZATION. NO CHINA SYNDROME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3161218 on Apr 24, 2008

I trust the Natural Factors label because it's made in Canada & thus receives rigorous oversight at every stage of production, from ingredients to handling to storage. I used to suffer from benign prostatic hyperplasia; the Men's 50+ has taken care of that. These are a fixed part of my daily routine and a great way to make sure I'm getting all the trace elements, vitamins, antioxidants, and herbals fit for a man's needs. Awesome.

pills

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 24, 2008

This is a product I've taken for 2 years, and to tell you the truth, I find it no different than nearly all of the other multi-vit's that I have taken.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 30, 2008

these tablets will give you lots of energy but sleep may be a problem if you eat a healty diet the reccomended dosage of 4 tabs is maybe excessive which makes them exellent value you can over dose even on things that are good for you too much vittamin A WILL CAUSE HAIR LOSS AND DRY SKIN

Mulitvitamins

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Jul 09, 2008

All inclusive men's multi. Easy on the stomach.

Trying this for the first time

Posted by Reviewer1332862 on May 06, 2008

I was pleased to find this complete formula at a reasonable price for my husband.

retired

Posted by Reviewer2353545 on May 27, 2008

Always reliable and complete. No need to take extra vitamins. Still working well for my husband.

Tony Nova Scotia Canada

Posted by Reviewer1272914 on Mar 29, 2008

The best I ever tried! Lots of energy!I just take two in the morning, because I eat very healthy.

Men's Multi 50+

Posted by Reviewer1410518 on Apr 05, 2008

All of the Natural Factors products are high quality, including this one. iHerb has a great staff and world class service. My only further recommendation for this product would be the addition of some lycopene, which most multi's have today. Have expressed this to Natural Factors.

Great Blend for Us

Posted by Zambini on Dec 02, 2007

My husband has gone through 3 bottles of this multi now. When reordering today, I again checked the amounts per nutrient and found that it contains the several new items I'd read about in the exact quantities my husband should be taking. He's just under the 50 marker, but this is definitely the right blend for his current health status. I appreciate the thoughtfulness to mens' needs that went into this product.