• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Feb 28, 2008

Taking 4 or 6 a time really makes a difference!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1837322 on Mar 28, 2008

great product

This product is great!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2678377 on Apr 29, 2008

I used a different product that I loved, but when it was no longer available, I found this, and I love it even more. My daughter no longer has yeast infections and our digestion is so much better.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1334777 on Aug 28, 2010

Satisfied with purchase. The product needs to be refrigerated, but it was very warm when I received it. The product was received within two days of shipping, but the cold packs used just weren't enough to keep it cool. I hope the effectiveness of the product was not diminished otherwise I will purchase again if I cannot find a local retailer that sells it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3202408 on Sep 02, 2011

Speedy delivery!

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1764572 on Oct 06, 2011

I am very happy with this product.