Natural Factors, Multi Enzyme High Potency, Vegetarian Formula, 120 Capsules

This will change your life

Posted by Reviewer1454825 From Georgia on Feb 23, 2009

I've been taking enzymes for a few years, ever since I discovered I had IBS and food sensitivities. As long as I take 2 with a medium to large meal, one with a light meal, I don't really have IBS symptoms anymore.

Digestive Enzymes, NF

Posted by Reviewer3318216 From Canada on Dec 16, 2009

For me these are the gold standard of digestive enzymes. Very effective, actually seems to reduce irritibility, reducing the need for them over time. I can take 1 capsule AFTER I eat, even 20 minutes or more after, and get relief. If I'm not sure what the issue is, I start with digestive enzymes for discomfort. Works for lactose intolerance too.

Best that I've found

Posted by Reviewer1072554 From Massachusetts on May 04, 2010

After trying many products in my life long battle against ibs and lactose intolerance I ordered Natural Factors Multi Enzyme formula on the advice of a friend. Although I still have to be somewhat careful of what I eat, this product has helped a great deal more with my digestive problems than anything else I have used in the past. I would advise anyone that asked, that it would be worthwhile for them to try it. I've bought the product exclusively through iHerb, and have been completely satisfied with their price, and their incredibly fast delivery.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2439013 From California on Feb 29, 2012

THESE ARE NOTABLY THE BEST ENZYMES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED....AND USED.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2074402 From California on Jul 15, 2009

I have a very sensitive stomach and GI track and have been looking for something that would help with digestion. I tried this product out as a recommendation from a friend. It has made a great improvement in my system's ability to digest food especially milk and carbs, while eliminating the pain usually associated with eating. This is an awesome product and I will purchase regularly.