I take these when I feel run down

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Dec 20, 2015

Handy to have in medicine chest. I take now and again when I feel my system is in need of a helpful boost.

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1797921 on Jan 14, 2014

This is the best multi-enzyme product I've used, and I've tried them all.

Helps with food digestion if you have a slow digestive process. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

I don't eat food anymore without taking these first. This brand is good, cheaper than buying in OZ and just as good as the brand I was buying here. My digestive system is terrible, I have GORD, inflammation of the oesophagus and a ulcer, plus IBS, so I need all the help I can get. Along with my prescription meds, this keeps everything running smoothly. If I forget to take it, I do suffer. Update: I decided to try Natural Factors Soothe Digest along with this products and the results have been even better.

Couldn't live without them

Posted by Darlynn on Nov 26, 2013

I love Natural Factors' Multi Enzyme product. It has a broad spectrum of enzymes, so I feel confident I can eat about anything, and know I'm going to digest my food well. I use them all the time, and they can be eaten after meals when you start getting indigestion if you forgot to take them before you ate, or if you didn't think you needed to take them and found out after you did :)

Multi Enzme High Potency: We have tried so many Enzymes......

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Sep 27, 2013

After trying all the cheapest enzymes from Now, Source Naturals, etc, we decided to go up in price and try these from Natural Factors because we love their biofloavenoids. Unfortunately none of us are noticing anything WHATSOEVER from these. I spent the last nights waking up with all the food undigested in my stomach. What a disappointment from such a reputable company, especially since we love their bioflavenoids. Perhaps they should up the potency a little or do more quality control?

Natural Factors, Multi Enzyme High Potency, Vegetarian Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1913210 on Apr 23, 2013

Before I started taking this enzyme, I was having a lot of gas and pretty much every week I would have an upset stomach with diarrhea. Now since taking this enzyme everyday my symptoms have pretty much disappeared and only on occasion will I have an upset stomach. Very good product, it works for me.

a

Posted by Reviewer3283652 on Nov 17, 2012

a

Excellent for digestive issues

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Mar 14, 2012

If you have some things that upset your digestion (gas, bloating, cramps) then this may work for you! It helps me through the times that I have eaten something that doesn't agree with me.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2439013 on Feb 29, 2012

THESE ARE NOTABLY THE BEST ENZYMES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED....AND USED.

Natural Factors: Multi Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2931471 on Dec 26, 2011

Great product! Came highly recommended by many people I know who have tried it.