This will change your life

Posted by Reviewer1454825 on Feb 23, 2009

I've been taking enzymes for a few years, ever since I discovered I had IBS and food sensitivities. As long as I take 2 with a medium to large meal, one with a light meal, I don't really have IBS symptoms anymore.

Digestive Enzymes, NF

Posted by Reviewer3318216 on Dec 16, 2009

For me these are the gold standard of digestive enzymes. Very effective, actually seems to reduce irritibility, reducing the need for them over time. I can take 1 capsule AFTER I eat, even 20 minutes or more after, and get relief. If I'm not sure what the issue is, I start with digestive enzymes for discomfort. Works for lactose intolerance too.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2439013 on Feb 29, 2012

THESE ARE NOTABLY THE BEST ENZYMES THAT I HAVE PURCHASED....AND USED.

Best that I've found

Posted by Reviewer1072554 on May 04, 2010

After trying many products in my life long battle against ibs and lactose intolerance I ordered Natural Factors Multi Enzyme formula on the advice of a friend. Although I still have to be somewhat careful of what I eat, this product has helped a great deal more with my digestive problems than anything else I have used in the past. I would advise anyone that asked, that it would be worthwhile for them to try it. I've bought the product exclusively through iHerb, and have been completely satisfied with their price, and their incredibly fast delivery.

Multi Enzme High Potency: We have tried so many Enzymes......

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Sep 27, 2013

After trying all the cheapest enzymes from Now, Source Naturals, etc, we decided to go up in price and try these from Natural Factors because we love their biofloavenoids. Unfortunately none of us are noticing anything WHATSOEVER from these. I spent the last nights waking up with all the food undigested in my stomach. What a disappointment from such a reputable company, especially since we love their bioflavenoids. Perhaps they should up the potency a little or do more quality control?

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2074402 on Jul 15, 2009

I have a very sensitive stomach and GI track and have been looking for something that would help with digestion. I tried this product out as a recommendation from a friend. It has made a great improvement in my system's ability to digest food especially milk and carbs, while eliminating the pain usually associated with eating. This is an awesome product and I will purchase regularly.

zero star

Posted by Reviewer2718702 on Sep 11, 2009

I bought this enzyme based on high reviews but it gave me more gas... It just goes to show you good reviews doesn't necessarily mean it's going to work for you.

Natural Factors, Multi Enzyme High Potency Vegetarian Formula, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2514437 on Sep 18, 2008

I couldn't be more satsified with the Natural Factors Multi Enzyme High Potency Formula. Taking 1 or 2 after a meal helps in digesting my food. It cuts down on so much of the gas I used to have and I just plain feel better.

Great choice

Posted by Zambini on Dec 02, 2007

I read a lot of labels and decided to try this enzyme first. I won't need to try another. It has made a huge difference, and I have recommended it to others who noticed and immediate improvement when adding this to their meal plan. If you are considering taking an enzyme to supplement digestion, I would highly recommend this one.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1878845 on Feb 09, 2009

These are the best Enzymes that I have tried. I have had heart burn and indegestion and enzymes have pretty much taken that away.