お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Natural Factors, MultiFactors, Women's 50+, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

K2 and mag aspartate make this a winner.

Posted by Reviewer2815476 on Oct 21, 2010

The only multi-vit product I could find with Vitamin K2 in it and a better form of magnesium (aspartate) than most multiples which have the cheaper less efficient Magnesium Oxide.

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2223531 on Nov 16, 2011

These vitamins seem very complete. Since it recommends 3 a day I give my dog one every morning. I feel they help me avoid the slumps that come late morning and late afternoon. I buy this brand because they are recommended by Dr. Michael Murray ND.

Very good multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on May 01, 2012

I have been using these about 3 months. Just ordered two more bottles. They are easy to swallow and digest being veggie capsules. The magnesium form of aspartate makes the magnesium absorbable. Mag oxide is the cheap form and basically is not absorbable. Has vitamin D3, not just plain D like so many others. It is hard to say for sure but I think I am feeling all around better and think some of minor deficiences in certain vitamins and minerals have now disappeared. I have tried to find a cheaper multi vitamin mineral of this same quality and form and as best I can tell there is nothing else out there that is easy on the tummy and has such high quality forms of each ingredient. The price is good here, especially with free shipping with $20 order

Expensive by comparison

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 22, 2010

I was using this for quite a while and liked it but then compared prices. I was not happy to find I could get another product just as good for a lot less money. I switched to Rainbow Light which has 3 different products to choose from and only take once a day instead of 3 times a day.

Natural Factors 50- MultiFactors

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

Very nice multi vitamin for 50 and up women!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »