Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, MultiFactors, Women's Vitamin & Mineral Formula, Gluten Free, 90 Veggie Caps

Love this Multi!

Posted by Reviewer1516265 on Sep 13, 2010

I have been taking this multivitamin for years and it is my favorite by far compared to others I have taken in the past. I like Natural Factors brand because they are in Canada where they have regulations on supplements. The dosage calls for 3x day, but I only take 2x day because 3 sometimes upsets my stomach. Remember to always eat when taking multivitamin or it will make you feel sick - eat then take supplements - then eat some more....it's a pill sandwich in your stomach :)

Good value, comprehensive womens multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

This multi is a good balance for todays busy women. It has extra B's, C, D3 & E vitamins along with minerals including extra iron & Zinc. It includes a good range of extra's like Co Q10, cranberry, digestive enzymes, etc. 3 tablets a day are needed (with food) and this gives regular release during the day. I am benefitting from these veggie caps providing a balanced blend in one capsule. Very convenient and cost effective. Highly recommended.

Upset my stomach

Posted by Reviewer2314445 on Mar 08, 2010

This product upset mu stomach. Tries it to see if I could get use to it but it did not make me feel good at all.