Good value, comprehensive womens multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

This multi is a good balance for todays busy women. It has extra B's, C, D3 & E vitamins along with minerals including extra iron & Zinc. It includes a good range of extra's like Co Q10, cranberry, digestive enzymes, etc. 3 tablets a day are needed (with food) and this gives regular release during the day. I am benefitting from these veggie caps providing a balanced blend in one capsule. Very convenient and cost effective. Highly recommended.

Love this Multi!

Posted by Reviewer1516265 on Sep 13, 2010

I have been taking this multivitamin for years and it is my favorite by far compared to others I have taken in the past. I like Natural Factors brand because they are in Canada where they have regulations on supplements. The dosage calls for 3x day, but I only take 2x day because 3 sometimes upsets my stomach. Remember to always eat when taking multivitamin or it will make you feel sick - eat then take supplements - then eat some more....it's a pill sandwich in your stomach :)

Upset my stomach

Posted by Reviewer2314445 on Mar 08, 2010

This product upset mu stomach. Tries it to see if I could get use to it but it did not make me feel good at all.