Great for liver detox

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 17, 2012

Cysteine is a lipotropic element. It helps the liver function more efficiently to neutralize and eliminate toxins and wastes. Other lipotropics include methionine, choline, B6 and B12.

COPD

Posted by Reviewer1390247 on Apr 27, 2009

Taking Acteyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid in conjunction with NAC, beta carotene and time released C along with other suppliments for COPD - seems to make a difference!

a little easier

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 26, 2008

after a few weeks of usage, my breathing cycle is less obstructed and i feel that im taking in a little more oxygen. this is difficult to do in a city like los angeles so every little bit of o2 i can get is beneficial. my hair and nails seem to be growin a little quicker but that could be my imagination or from other supplements.

NAC

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Mar 25, 2008

Quite potent (and pungent) form of sulphur. Relieves bronchial congestion & is apparently a liver tonic (however bowel movements may remind you of Rotorua!)

not as good as Twinlab's NAC

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Mar 24, 2014

I have used Twinlab's NAC just before this one and the difference is there undoubtedly. Natural Factors has a very strong (slightly unpleasant) smell which Twinlab doesn't have. Whenever I took NAC from Twinlab in the evening I would get a very good, resting sleep. This doesn't happen with Natural Factors's NAC. Plus my mind seemed clearer with Twinlab's product...not the same benefit wih this one. I wanted to same some money in shipping but ended up with I product I won't be using. My conclusion would be: try NAC, just not this particular brand as there are better ones out there. Don't know if Twinlab is one of the best, but to me it definitely felt better.

Good product

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good value and works well for my partners sinus congestion and allergies. Great for clearing the lungs and thinning mucus. It is an amino acid and works best taken on an empty stomach. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

N-Acetyl-L Cysteine

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Jan 26, 2009

This is a supplement I have used habitually for over two decades. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in supporting their ongoing health and fitness.

These Are Great

Posted by Reviewer1044895 on Mar 22, 2014

My moods are substantially better on these and I am only taking one a day. am very pleased with them. Taking on an empty stomach requires some discipline!

cured headaches

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Sep 02, 2016

This product 2 x per day, plus Tyrosine 2 x 500 mg per day, cured my almost daily headaches. Headaches that had been going on for years. I believe it was 1 of the 2 products, I just don't know which one. I started taking them for an entirely different reason. This product did dry my skin (I read this can be a side effect). I have to use extra moisturizer. Not a reason to stop taking it.

Has many uses

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 20, 2014

this is great for clearing up the sinuses, but right now it is the cysteine source of my liver tonic (consisting of this, plus l--glutamine and L-Glycine, plus L-Taurine.) as per Dr. Sandra Cabot's formula.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »