Oil is good, the dropper isn't

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2015

Very satisfied with the oil itself. The taste is not pleasant but it's worth it. However, after only three days of using it, the dropper fell out of the rubber holder. I was able to get them back together, but have the feeling that it would fall apart again. This brand has a very high percentage of Carvacrol comparing to others, and the oregano and olive oil are organic too - wish Natural Factors would improve on the dropper then I would give it 5 stars. オイル事態は非常によく(オレガノもオリーブもオーガニック)、風邪のひき始めで気持が悪くなったとき4滴ほど飲んで寝たら翌日は症状がなくなっていたので今後は予防もかねて飲み続けたいと思います。星が4個の理由はゴムのパーツとスポイトのパーツが3日目で外れてしまったため。もとにもどすことはできたけど、たぶん使っている内にまた外れてしまいそう。改善してほしいです。

Useful for blood sugar

Posted by 5265499808887963501 on Apr 25, 2015

My mom loves it! can go a day without dropping a few drops on her tongue, she says it freshens her all mouth. After a couple of months her blood sugar was lower ind even her cholesterol. i tried it and it stung my tongue, really did not like it! some times i put some drops in my salad, but i'm not sure it has the same effect as droping it on your tongue.

Can't been Oregano oil

Posted by 5105312343532895688 on Feb 02, 2015

We have it on hand now for a multiplicity of ailments including, but not limited to, immune strengthening. All researched reports on its effectiveness are positive to very positive.

To kill parasites

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I started using this product 3 weeks ago as a step in a protocol to kill gut parasites. This will take (some) time, but using this is highly recommended. Every morning just 4 drops (easy to use!) under your tonque. But, beware of the hot sensation! Sometimes I think, today its not so bad and than the feeling kicks in. You can use this for all kind of funges infections (feet, toenails) and parasites. Keep using this for sure.

Not sure

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

I purchased these drops because I read about the anti-bacterial properties of Oregano oil and hoped they would help with the Pseudomonas ear infection I have been battling for 6 months. I have noticed some improvement with my infection but not enough to claim that these drops are doing any good. What I have noticed is the Candida infection I have been suffering from (due to months of anti-biotics) has just about cleared up and my breath is a lot fresher. So if not good for the ear infection certainly good for yeast infections and bad breath.

Strong smell

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Dec 29, 2013

The smell is really strong. Hope it works as good as the NOW brand

Very strong

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

Very strong oregano I reccommend this product

GOOD

Posted by 4977090035862739627 on Dec 17, 2012

I take the product everyday

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Works well for colds

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 05, 2012

Good for colds/sore throats. The taste is hard to stomach though, but worth it in my opinion. Carvacrol concentration 80%, the higher it is, the better the oil is, as I understood.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »