Althete's Foot almost gone!

Posted by Reviewer1452228 on Apr 05, 2011

After spending a ton of money on prescription salves for my son' chronic athlete's foot, this was recommended. It works wonderfully! Almost gone! My only qualm with it is the size. Love the dropper, though...

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2921607 on Feb 05, 2011

I love using Oil of Oregano. This one has a little more olive oil than one I've previously used, but as a result, it's a bit easier going down.

Works well for colds

Posted by Reviewer2245771 on Aug 05, 2012

Good for colds/sore throats. The taste is hard to stomach though, but worth it in my opinion. Carvacrol concentration 80%, the higher it is, the better the oil is, as I understood.

Glad I ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2790405 on Aug 01, 2011

After using the Oil of Oregano only once, I could see improvement in allergy symptoms, especially the terribly annoying throat drainage. While the symptoms have not completely gone away, they are so much better that I have not had to take even one antihistamine tablet since beginning the oregano oil about 2 weeks ago.

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

To kill parasites

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I started using this product 3 weeks ago as a step in a protocol to kill gut parasites. This will take (some) time, but using this is highly recommended. Every morning just 4 drops (easy to use!) under your tonque. But, beware of the hot sensation! Sometimes I think, today its not so bad and than the feeling kicks in. You can use this for all kind of funges infections (feet, toenails) and parasites. Keep using this for sure.

Oil is good, the dropper isn't

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2015

Very satisfied with the oil itself. The taste is not pleasant but it's worth it. However, after only three days of using it, the dropper fell out of the rubber holder. I was able to get them back together, but have the feeling that it would fall apart again. This brand has a very high percentage of Carvacrol comparing to others, and the oregano and olive oil are organic too - wish Natural Factors would improve on the dropper then I would give it 5 stars. オイル事態は非常によく(オレガノもオリーブもオーガニック)、風邪のひき始めで気持が悪くなったとき4滴ほど飲んで寝たら翌日は症状がなくなっていたので今後は予防もかねて飲み続けたいと思います。星が4個の理由はゴムのパーツとスポイトのパーツが3日目で外れてしまったため。もとにもどすことはできたけど、たぶん使っている内にまた外れてしまいそう。改善してほしいです。

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010

I use it to make mouthrinse for my 3 year old kids. So far so good.

herb

Posted by Reviewer1803837 on Feb 07, 2010

strong taste

good

Posted by Reviewer3069646 on Oct 24, 2011

good for a little bit of everything.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »