Immunity too.

Posted by 5081154372313839706 on Aug 27, 2015

Nice strength...ok price.Use with tooth paste for mouth health.Takes that coated tounge away.

Unbelievably good

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I have so many health issues and there are so many products that I've bought and have had to trash. This one is a lifesaver. A few drops in my aloe vera juice in the morning and before a big meal helps with energy and somehow with digestion. But it's for colds, flu and sinusitis that it comes into its own. When I feel something coming on I take 4 - 6 drops at least 4 times a day, sometimes up to double that amount and more often than not whatever I'm coming down with just doesn't eventuate. I find this in combination with garlic and thyme has helped me avoid antibiotics for recurring bronchitis. Wonderful stuff.

Issue with dropper

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Apr 17, 2012

This was not as potent as I had hoped, but seems to do the job. Oil of oregano is so versatile and useful. The main drawback is the blunt-ended dropper - it's much less precise and drips out easily when you lift it out of the bottle.

Good for general health protection

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

This 1:4 ratio in olive oil is pleasant to take. Have since made a stronger composition (1:3)using NOW's oregano concentrate in this empty bottle, which works out cheaper.

Fights infections!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I take 4 drops and put them in a capsule. It is too spicey and strong to put under my tonuge like sugested on the bottle. I also take a 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil with it and some food. It will have a warming sensation in my stomach if I don't take it with food, but I don't have any problems or discomfort. I highly recommend!

excellent

Posted by Taniana on Jul 05, 2012

great oil and bacteria fighter.

great and powerful stuff!

Posted by 5052857162138319439 on Feb 02, 2016

I recommend this to anyone who is fighting inflammation, viruses and parasites. It helped me to remove giardiasis and candida as well. I'm living in Africa for most of the year and I have found it as a wonderful help to prevent infections and cure every type of inflammation. It helped me to calm down the allergies and to cure the rashes. I'm taking 4 drops in the morning and in the evening if I am feeling very ill. It's good to use it for a month and then stop using it for another month. I wish everyone will be able to try it!

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by 4944630231019974734 on Sep 01, 2015

Great product n taste ok

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014

It's a very good product for throat inflammation or when I feel that I'm coming down with cold or respiratory issues. I've tried other brands that I herbs carries n and they tasted funny with some Indian herbs smell. This one is fine .

Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Jan 17, 2015

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.