Glad I ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2790405 on Aug 01, 2011

After using the Oil of Oregano only once, I could see improvement in allergy symptoms, especially the terribly annoying throat drainage. While the symptoms have not completely gone away, they are so much better that I have not had to take even one antihistamine tablet since beginning the oregano oil about 2 weeks ago.

Issue with dropper

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Apr 17, 2012

This was not as potent as I had hoped, but seems to do the job. Oil of oregano is so versatile and useful. The main drawback is the blunt-ended dropper - it's much less precise and drips out easily when you lift it out of the bottle.

Fights infections!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I take 4 drops and put them in a capsule. It is too spicey and strong to put under my tonuge like sugested on the bottle. I also take a 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil with it and some food. It will have a warming sensation in my stomach if I don't take it with food, but I don't have any problems or discomfort. I highly recommend!

great and powerful stuff!

Posted by 5052857162138319439 on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend this to anyone who is fighting inflammation, viruses and parasites. It helped me to remove giardiasis and candida as well. I live in Africa for most of the year and I have found it as a wonderful help to prevent infections and cure every type of inflammation. It helped me to calm down the allergies and to cure the rashes. I'm taking 4 drops in the morning and in the evening if I am feeling very ill. It's good to use it for a month and then stop using it for another month or longer. I wish everyone will be able to try it!

So good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !

Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by Astaxanthine on Jan 17, 2015

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.

Immunity too.

Posted by 5081154372313839706 on Aug 27, 2015

Nice strength...ok price.Use with tooth paste for mouth health.Takes that coated tounge away.

To kill parasites

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I started using this product 3 weeks ago as a step in a protocol to kill gut parasites. This will take (some) time, but using this is highly recommended. Every morning just 4 drops (easy to use!) under your tonque. But, beware of the hot sensation! Sometimes I think, today its not so bad and than the feeling kicks in. You can use this for all kind of funges infections (feet, toenails) and parasites. Keep using this for sure.

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Good for general health protection

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

This 1:4 ratio in olive oil is pleasant to take. Have since made a stronger composition (1:3)using NOW's oregano concentrate in this empty bottle, which works out cheaper.