Unbelievably good

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I have so many health issues and there are so many products that I've bought and have had to trash. This one is a lifesaver. A few drops in my aloe vera juice in the morning and before a big meal helps with energy and somehow with digestion. But it's for colds, flu and sinusitis that it comes into its own. When I feel something coming on I take 4 - 6 drops at least 4 times a day, sometimes up to double that amount and more often than not whatever I'm coming down with just doesn't eventuate. I find this in combination with garlic and thyme has helped me avoid antibiotics for recurring bronchitis. Wonderful stuff.

Glad I ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2790405 on Aug 01, 2011

After using the Oil of Oregano only once, I could see improvement in allergy symptoms, especially the terribly annoying throat drainage. While the symptoms have not completely gone away, they are so much better that I have not had to take even one antihistamine tablet since beginning the oregano oil about 2 weeks ago.

Issue with dropper

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Apr 17, 2012

This was not as potent as I had hoped, but seems to do the job. Oil of oregano is so versatile and useful. The main drawback is the blunt-ended dropper - it's much less precise and drips out easily when you lift it out of the bottle.

Fights infections!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I take 4 drops and put them in a capsule. It is too spicey and strong to put under my tonuge like sugested on the bottle. I also take a 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil with it and some food. It will have a warming sensation in my stomach if I don't take it with food, but I don't have any problems or discomfort. I highly recommend!

Immunity too.

Posted by 5081154372313839706 on Aug 27, 2015

Nice strength...ok price.Use with tooth paste for mouth health.Takes that coated tounge away.

So good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !

Parfait, très bon produit.

Posted by Astaxanthine on Jan 17, 2015

Excellent soutien lors de l'arrivée d'une gastro-entérite. Coupe instantanément l'envie de vomir, spectaculaire! Gastro soignée en 2 jours.

To kill parasites

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I started using this product 3 weeks ago as a step in a protocol to kill gut parasites. This will take (some) time, but using this is highly recommended. Every morning just 4 drops (easy to use!) under your tonque. But, beware of the hot sensation! Sometimes I think, today its not so bad and than the feeling kicks in. You can use this for all kind of funges infections (feet, toenails) and parasites. Keep using this for sure.

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Good for general health protection

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

This 1:4 ratio in olive oil is pleasant to take. Have since made a stronger composition (1:3)using NOW's oregano concentrate in this empty bottle, which works out cheaper.