Immunity too.

Posted by 5081154372313839706 on Aug 27, 2015

Nice strength...ok price.Use with tooth paste for mouth health.Takes that coated tounge away.

Unbelievably good

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I have so many health issues and there are so many products that I've bought and have had to trash. This one is a lifesaver. A few drops in my aloe vera juice in the morning and before a big meal helps with energy and somehow with digestion. But it's for colds, flu and sinusitis that it comes into its own. When I feel something coming on I take 4 - 6 drops at least 4 times a day, sometimes up to double that amount and more often than not whatever I'm coming down with just doesn't eventuate. I find this in combination with garlic and thyme has helped me avoid antibiotics for recurring bronchitis. Wonderful stuff.

Issue with dropper

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Apr 17, 2012

This was not as potent as I had hoped, but seems to do the job. Oil of oregano is so versatile and useful. The main drawback is the blunt-ended dropper - it's much less precise and drips out easily when you lift it out of the bottle.

Good for general health protection

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

This 1:4 ratio in olive oil is pleasant to take. Have since made a stronger composition (1:3)using NOW's oregano concentrate in this empty bottle, which works out cheaper.

Fights infections!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I take 4 drops and put them in a capsule. It is too spicey and strong to put under my tonuge like sugested on the bottle. I also take a 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil with it and some food. It will have a warming sensation in my stomach if I don't take it with food, but I don't have any problems or discomfort. I highly recommend!

excellent

Posted by Taniana on Jul 05, 2012

great oil and bacteria fighter.

great and powerful stuff!

Posted by 5052857162138319439 on Jun 07, 2016

I recommend this to anyone who is fighting inflammation, viruses and parasites. It helped me to remove giardiasis and candida as well. I live in Africa for most of the year and I have found it as a wonderful help to prevent infections and cure every type of inflammation. It helped me to calm down the allergies and to cure the rashes. I'm taking 4 drops in the morning and in the evening if I am feeling very ill. It's good to use it for a month and then stop using it for another month or longer. I wish everyone will be able to try it!

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by 4944630231019974734 on Sep 01, 2015

It really works!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 11, 2015

It's really an amazing product which really really works for my sore throat! Whenever I feel that I have a flu or cold, I take it & u may see how it works effectively! It saves me money & time for visiting doctors. I definitely would recommend it to my friends.

Super

Posted by 4793293750969481244 on Jun 01, 2014

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!