Super

Posted by 4793293750969481244 on Jun 01, 2014

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!

IT'S FREE ALCOHOL !

Posted by 5527570538179232144 on Feb 25, 2016

Good quality. This is the BEST. The most of brand product this oil with alcohol but this oil make on steam-distillation. Don't make with alcohol. THE OIL IS FREE ALCOHOL. It's much effective for candida and much useful for healthy. THANKS NATURAL FACTORS

Great product n taste ok

Posted by Joycechua on Nov 03, 2014

It's a very good product for throat inflammation or when I feel that I'm coming down with cold or respiratory issues. I've tried other brands that I herbs carries n and they tasted funny with some Indian herbs smell. This one is fine .

mosquito bites gone within a day

Posted by 5722131403943961135 on Jul 20, 2016

I have started using this on mosquito bites which would usually bother me for weeks. I apply a drop of oil on the bite and try to let it lay there for a while. It keeps itching for a while, but the next day the spot is completely gone.

It really works!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 11, 2015

It's really an amazing product which really really works for my sore throat! Whenever I feel that I have a flu or cold, I take it & u may see how it works effectively! It saves me money & time for visiting doctors. I definitely would recommend it to my friends.

My favorite Oregano Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1419918 on Mar 29, 2012

I can put 4 drops under my tongue & it's not bitter like others I've tried.

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by 4944630231019974734 on Sep 01, 2015

excellent

Posted by Taniana on Jul 05, 2012

great oil and bacteria fighter.

The best antibiotics

Posted by OziGaba on Jul 07, 2016

I am using this oregano oil for antibiotics and I never had any issue with cold and flue or ear or nose problem. I take it if necessary and the problem disappears. Just 4-5 drops occasionally. I think it is much better option then antibiotics from the GP.

Oil is good, the dropper isn't

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2015

Very satisfied with the oil itself. The taste is not pleasant but it's worth it. However, after only three days of using it, the dropper fell out of the rubber holder. I was able to get them back together, but have the feeling that it would fall apart again. This brand has a very high percentage of Carvacrol comparing to others, and the oregano and olive oil are organic too - wish Natural Factors would improve on the dropper then I would give it 5 stars. オイル事態は非常によく(オレガノもオリーブもオーガニック)、風邪のひき始めで気持が悪くなったとき4滴ほど飲んで寝たら翌日は症状がなくなっていたので今後は予防もかねて飲み続けたいと思います。星が4個の理由はゴムのパーツとスポイトのパーツが3日目で外れてしまったため。もとにもどすことはできたけど、たぶん使っている内にまた外れてしまいそう。改善してほしいです。