So good !

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

It`s the second one I am using, it is great I tell you !

Super

Posted by 4793293750969481244 on Jun 01, 2014

I use this oil all the time. Internal against colds and stomach problems. Externally for fungus and rusch or insectbite. I works for all!

It really works!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 11, 2015

It's really an amazing product which really really works for my sore throat! Whenever I feel that I have a flu or cold, I take it & u may see how it works effectively! It saves me money & time for visiting doctors. I definitely would recommend it to my friends.

To kill parasites

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Jul 08, 2014

I started using this product 3 weeks ago as a step in a protocol to kill gut parasites. This will take (some) time, but using this is highly recommended. Every morning just 4 drops (easy to use!) under your tonque. But, beware of the hot sensation! Sometimes I think, today its not so bad and than the feeling kicks in. You can use this for all kind of funges infections (feet, toenails) and parasites. Keep using this for sure.

Oil is good, the dropper isn't

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2015

Very satisfied with the oil itself. The taste is not pleasant but it's worth it. However, after only three days of using it, the dropper fell out of the rubber holder. I was able to get them back together, but have the feeling that it would fall apart again. This brand has a very high percentage of Carvacrol comparing to others, and the oregano and olive oil are organic too - wish Natural Factors would improve on the dropper then I would give it 5 stars. オイル事態は非常によく(オレガノもオリーブもオーガニック)、風邪のひき始めで気持が悪くなったとき4滴ほど飲んで寝たら翌日は症状がなくなっていたので今後は予防もかねて飲み続けたいと思います。星が4個の理由はゴムのパーツとスポイトのパーツが3日目で外れてしまったため。もとにもどすことはできたけど、たぶん使っている内にまた外れてしまいそう。改善してほしいです。

Strongest antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1833320 on Oct 12, 2012

When i feel the flu is on the way i take some drops under my tounge and leave it for some minutes before swallow, strong taste and smell but takes away the symptomes.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010

I use it to make mouthrinse for my 3 year old kids. So far so good.

Not working for acne

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Oct 04, 2012

I've been using it topically for acne and haven't seen the results. It's not pleasant to take orally, but I won't rule it out if I find other needs for it.

herb