nice! very strong

Posted by Reviewer2228137 on Oct 03, 2011

good service, good product

Benefits of Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer1941008 on Sep 30, 2011

I try and treat my dogs and cats with the most natural remedies that exist. Oil of Oregano (liquid) is great for scratches, sores and really works great to heal bacteria infections without the use of antibiotics. I am currently using the capsules to aid my dog that has a systemic yeast infection and expect to see the same results as the oil that I use topically.

i swear by this!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Sep 26, 2011

this is amazing. i gave some to a friend whose dog had some sort of skin rash / problems. the vet gave the dog antibiotics and cortisone, but nothing has helped. after applying this oil, in one week, the dog's skin is not red anymore. she's not in pain and hair is starting to grow back.

iherb

Posted by Reviewer3183530 on Sep 14, 2011

An excellent product

Oil of Oregano antibacterial antiviral

Posted by Reviewer3116271 on Aug 08, 2011

I had very bad bronchitis which had briefly turned into pneumonia. I believe the brevity of the pneumonia was due in part to the addition of oil of oregano to the regimine my doctors prescribed. I have experienced consistently good results in the past with this product in bacterial and viral situations.

Glad I ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2790405 on Aug 01, 2011

After using the Oil of Oregano only once, I could see improvement in allergy symptoms, especially the terribly annoying throat drainage. While the symptoms have not completely gone away, they are so much better that I have not had to take even one antihistamine tablet since beginning the oregano oil about 2 weeks ago.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jul 22, 2011

stay healthy during flue season by using oregano oil

great product at great price

Posted by Reviewer1240358 on May 26, 2011

great product at great price

Very good product!

Posted by stefan108 on May 03, 2011

First time has a strong taste and you feel the sensation of warmth. But after few days of using this, I love it. Very good antibacterial action. I use 2 drops on my toothpaste, and after that, another 3 drops for massaging my gums. I recommend it.

Good for general health protection

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

This 1:4 ratio in olive oil is pleasant to take. Have since made a stronger composition (1:3)using NOW's oregano concentrate in this empty bottle, which works out cheaper.