Oil of Oregano

Posted by 5684222553419687833 on Mar 06, 2015

I really like this product. I have a nagging cough, and I believe that it has helped calm it. I am so tired of cough drops!

very good

Posted by 5257149565756510071 on Mar 20, 2015

effective

Powerful!

Posted by 4833708758437244552 on Jun 03, 2016

This is a great product and i will never be without it ever again. I forget what i originally bought it for but i have found it useful for many things. Works a treat on my inverse psoriasis by rubbing 1 drop on patches. Has kept diverticulitis under control since i started using it. Great when you have a sore throat, takes away the pain and I found it also shortened the time i was sick. I use 2 to 4 drops under my tongue every day.

Useful for blood sugar

Posted by 5265499808887963501 on Apr 25, 2015

My mom loves it! can go a day without dropping a few drops on her tongue, she says it freshens her all mouth. After a couple of months her blood sugar was lower ind even her cholesterol. i tried it and it stung my tongue, really did not like it! some times i put some drops in my salad, but i'm not sure it has the same effect as droping it on your tongue.

Not sure

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

I purchased these drops because I read about the anti-bacterial properties of Oregano oil and hoped they would help with the Pseudomonas ear infection I have been battling for 6 months. I have noticed some improvement with my infection but not enough to claim that these drops are doing any good. What I have noticed is the Candida infection I have been suffering from (due to months of anti-biotics) has just about cleared up and my breath is a lot fresher. So if not good for the ear infection certainly good for yeast infections and bad breath.

Good for sores

Posted by 5235797088666288814 on May 05, 2016

Thought this product might help with my acne but it managed to treat any bacterial issues beneath the skin surface. Mixed with coconut oil and a little bit of tea tree to help disinfect sores/ open acne It does not help completely but definitely has some healing properties

Can't been Oregano oil

Posted by 5105312343532895688 on Feb 02, 2015

We have it on hand now for a multiplicity of ailments including, but not limited to, immune strengthening. All researched reports on its effectiveness are positive to very positive.

GOOD

Posted by 4977090035862739627 on Dec 17, 2012

I take the product everyday

Very strong

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

Very strong oregano I reccommend this product

Strong smell

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Dec 29, 2013

The smell is really strong. Hope it works as good as the NOW brand