Althete's Foot almost gone!

Posted by Reviewer1452228 on Apr 05, 2011

After spending a ton of money on prescription salves for my son' chronic athlete's foot, this was recommended. It works wonderfully! Almost gone! My only qualm with it is the size. Love the dropper, though...

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2921607 on Feb 05, 2011

I love using Oil of Oregano. This one has a little more olive oil than one I've previously used, but as a result, it's a bit easier going down.

Natural Factors Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2618475 on Jan 24, 2011

I always have at least a bottle of oil of oregano around the house. I take 3 drops/day during winter time to prevent cold and flu and it works wonderfully. My daughters use it for their acne. Other members in my family use the oil for various infections.

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer3053875 on Jan 06, 2011

This product seems to be working as advertised and the shipping was on time and the product arrived in good condition.

Powerful Anitbacterial & Breath Freshener

Posted by Reviewer3048052 on Dec 27, 2010

I add a drop of the oil to my toothpaste before brushing. After brushing,, I get that clean fresh feeling that puts me in the best of moods. With continued usage twice a day, I find that the fresh feeling lasts throughout the day. If I missed out of using it then I tend to get more plague formation and that awful sticky feel in the mouth. This oil also does wonders for my digestive system. Just 4 drops under my tongue and wash it down with juice or water. I only get the initial stink during the first 2 weeks of use. Thereafter the oil no longer stinks me when applied under the tongue. It reduces the appearance of white coating on tongue and sometimes my tongue is a beautiful bright pink! I'll definitely continue to use it and recommend this oil to my friends.

Value for money

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010

I use it to make mouthrinse for my 3 year old kids. So far so good.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2309387 on Dec 20, 2010

Helped clear up my dog's skin almost immediately

Good stuff, works wonders!!!

Posted by Reviewer1841639 on Nov 18, 2010

This stuff has a mild oregano flavour compared to some I have tried. I like that the dropper is glass too. Excellent stuff to keep illness at bay! Highly recommended!

Great product