Oil of Oregano

Posted by 5684222553419687833 on Mar 06, 2015

I really like this product. I have a nagging cough, and I believe that it has helped calm it. I am so tired of cough drops!

还不错吧

Posted by Reviewer2972264 on May 22, 2013

感冒喉咙痛的时候用的,也配合有其他药物,三天后喉咙就不痛了。不知道是不是这个作用。我想至少心理作用是有的。

Potent

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 28, 2012

Really like this brand, seems very potent!

Oil of Oregano

Posted by 4971542886015759817 on Nov 01, 2014

I love this oil of oregano, I use it for many things . It is a staple in my home and use it for different things. Can't see myself with out it.

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer3053875 on Jan 06, 2011

This product seems to be working as advertised and the shipping was on time and the product arrived in good condition.

good

Posted by Reviewer3069646 on Oct 24, 2011

good for a little bit of everything.

GOOD

Posted by 4977090035862739627 on Dec 17, 2012

I take the product everyday

Useful for blood sugar

Posted by 5265499808887963501 on Apr 25, 2015

My mom loves it! can go a day without dropping a few drops on her tongue, she says it freshens her all mouth. After a couple of months her blood sugar was lower ind even her cholesterol. i tried it and it stung my tongue, really did not like it! some times i put some drops in my salad, but i'm not sure it has the same effect as droping it on your tongue.

Strong smell

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Dec 29, 2013

The smell is really strong. Hope it works as good as the NOW brand

Not sure

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

I purchased these drops because I read about the anti-bacterial properties of Oregano oil and hoped they would help with the Pseudomonas ear infection I have been battling for 6 months. I have noticed some improvement with my infection but not enough to claim that these drops are doing any good. What I have noticed is the Candida infection I have been suffering from (due to months of anti-biotics) has just about cleared up and my breath is a lot fresher. So if not good for the ear infection certainly good for yeast infections and bad breath.