Not sure

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

I purchased these drops because I read about the anti-bacterial properties of Oregano oil and hoped they would help with the Pseudomonas ear infection I have been battling for 6 months. I have noticed some improvement with my infection but not enough to claim that these drops are doing any good. What I have noticed is the Candida infection I have been suffering from (due to months of anti-biotics) has just about cleared up and my breath is a lot fresher. So if not good for the ear infection certainly good for yeast infections and bad breath.

Very strong

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

Very strong oregano I reccommend this product

Useful for blood sugar

Posted by 5265499808887963501 on Apr 25, 2015

My mom loves it! can go a day without dropping a few drops on her tongue, she says it freshens her all mouth. After a couple of months her blood sugar was lower ind even her cholesterol. i tried it and it stung my tongue, really did not like it! some times i put some drops in my salad, but i'm not sure it has the same effect as droping it on your tongue.

Strong smell

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Dec 29, 2013

The smell is really strong. Hope it works as good as the NOW brand

Can't been Oregano oil

Posted by 5105312343532895688 on Feb 02, 2015

We have it on hand now for a multiplicity of ailments including, but not limited to, immune strengthening. All researched reports on its effectiveness are positive to very positive.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016

the taste and smell is very strong I need getting used to my mom loves it though. I use this for my teeth and for candida control.

Good for sores

Posted by 5235797088666288814 on May 05, 2016

Thought this product might help with my acne but it managed to treat any bacterial issues beneath the skin surface. Mixed with coconut oil and a little bit of tea tree to help disinfect sores/ open acne It does not help completely but definitely has some healing properties

Too early to say

Posted by 5427906697961426933 on Jun 04, 2015

Wakes the tastebuds

Great Oregano oil~

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Sep 25, 2016

This Oregano Oil is one I keep purchasing. It does the job at a fraction of the price of some others. Also, this is one that is bearable to swallow!

Still unsure of health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle for various symptoms, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Quality packaging and freshness.