Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1447906 on Jan 24, 2011

This is the best product for boosting one's immune system. I take one daily and several a day when I feel like I'm coming down with something. My two young boys get sick a lot and I almost never do and if I do get something, it's only mild. I contribute all to Olive Leaf Extract!

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Feb 10, 2011

This definitely seems to boost my immune system especially during flu season. It works for me!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Dec 07, 2011

This is a great product and agree with all the others. I will highly recommend it to others.

Grat Product!

Posted by Reviewer1349834 on Aug 13, 2012

It will take time but you will see results in lowering your BP over time.

Helps lessens the the duration of cold/flu

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Mar 06, 2012

My whole family caught the flu recently and I was the only one who took 2 caps of Olive leaf extract 3 times a day. I was the first to recover. Everyone else had to get on antibotic (which didn't help) and other over the counter meds. I think this is a very beneficial product for the immune system

Good for immune support

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I take it to support my immune system whenever I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. Its supposed to be able to fight not only viruses, but also bacteria, fungi and even protozoa.

Immunity from flu

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Nov 19, 2012

I found this product by snooping through the profiles of smart iherbers with a similar condition to mine (CFS). I've bought this here for the last, 2+ years and have not had the flu. A flu attack could drop my already low energy to barely bearable levels. I don't want that. So I take 3 of these a day and don't get the flu.

Excelent

Posted by 5181709923942095906 on Aug 20, 2014

Es un extracto potente y muy efectivo. Mi madre tomaba diuréticos para la hipertensión y con estas cápsulas los ha podido dejar, la tensión se le ha puesto normal y está súper contenta. Genial.

Good cold fighter

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Apr 12, 2016

Helped a lot with fighting against viruses. Had to be taken with the first signs of cold 3-5 times per day, after that one-two for maintenance. Also good against candida. This is the good side. On the other hand it started to interfere probably with my thyroid (I am autoimmune hyper thyroid, still on remission). As I searched afterwards, its active component, hydroxy thyrosol may interfere with thyroid hormones - T3 and T4. The influence was rather mild but I still stopped taking olive leaf. At the same time it may be a suitable remedy for hypo thyroid people. No bad side effects.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 04, 2011

Great antiviral, antibacterial. I use 1 two times a day regularly and up the dose it I feel I'm coming down with something.