Great product

Posted by Reviewer2568836 on Nov 29, 2008

I have been using this extract for over a year, and I will not go one day without it. No cold, no infections, I just don't get sick anymore. This extract is standardized to 15% oleuropein , which is important. IMO one should not get an olive leaf extract that does not have a standardized amount of oleuropein that is less than 10% at the very least.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

Olive leaf extract is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial, and this brand is especially good.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2618918 on Feb 19, 2009

I've been taking Natural Factors Olive Leave Extract, 500 mg, 90 capsules for close to five years, now, but this is my first time getting it online, through iHerb.com. Your service is excellent, and the timliness of filling my order was superb! Thank you! D McClellan

natural healing

Posted by Reviewer3254960 on Jul 08, 2009

I had an ear infection that wouldn't go away and I was determined not to use antibiotics. I wanted natural healing. Within days of taking the olive leaf extract, the infection was gone once and for all. Now I take it every day to keep my immune system healthy and strong.

IBS and Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2546193 on Jan 22, 2009

Really does help if suffering from IBS type symptoms.

This is a Great Product...

Posted by Reviewer1079113 on May 05, 2009

My Asthma or Allergies doesn't bother me as much. Also, I use to be prone to sinus infections; have not had one since I started taking Olive Leaf Extract.

Great products, great service!

Posted by Reviewer3080355 on Nov 04, 2009

At a time when the flu is so predominant, it's great to get a product that defends the immune system shortly after you order it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2430435 on Aug 16, 2009

I'm really confident about this product. Very good and packaging in really up to standards

Tamara

Posted by Reviewer2370605 on Nov 16, 2008

Very good anti-virise suppliment. Keep my doughter fron cold and togther with Virastop work as anti-gerpes.

Helps lessens the the duration of cold/flu

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Mar 06, 2012

My whole family caught the flu recently and I was the only one who took 2 caps of Olive leaf extract 3 times a day. I was the first to recover. Everyone else had to get on antibotic (which didn't help) and other over the counter meds. I think this is a very beneficial product for the immune system