お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Natural Factores. Olive Leaf Extract, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 23, 2009

Simply the Best effect Herbal nutrient to aid improvement and welbeing in infections when used with Echinacea A C E & Zinc.

Second bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Dec 29, 2011

I use this to control herpes simplex and avoid a recurrance of Bell's Palsy. It also helps protect from cold/flu . It seems to work. I began taking a couple months ago and started with full dose. Had a Herxheimer reaction after a few days but continued use after it subsided. now take 1 or 2 per day for maintainence.

wonderful for candida,yeast,mold,fungus etc!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Dec 09, 2009

and keeping you from getting sick! and aids digestion. and clears sinuses

A most extraordinary thing happened.

Posted by OlgaVS on Oct 14, 2013

An absolutely extraordinary thing happened when I got it. It was a hot day - and powerful climate control inside when I was queuing for the parcel at the local post office - a cold blast right above me, and the queue got stuck. By bedtime I had a scratchy throat. My family encouraged me to test this new Oleuropein thing. I took one capsule before going to bed. In the morning I had a mild cough and a runny nose. Took another one. And one more between breakfast and lunch. By bedtime all the problems were gone. Is it supposed to work that fast or was I just lucky? There was perceptible perspiration during the day, so I think the stuff was really working hard. I have two bottles and I’m planning to order a couple more for the nasty ARVI season. THX Natural Factors and IHerb! P.S. It worked again! An indispensable thing for my family! Незаменимая вещь. выручал уже не один раз.

An alternative to hypertension medications

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 04, 2013

I had been on many different hypertension medications in the past 18 years, before I tried Olive Leaf Extract. I take 3 a day and my blood pressure has been within an acceptable range, usually lower than 135/85. This is one of the most powrful and beneficial supplements that you can take.