Excellent cold and flu fighter

Posted by Reviewer1000256 on Apr 25, 2010

Great product for fighting cold and flu bugs, excellent value for money. I always ensure I'm well stocked up for winter.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1447906 on Jan 24, 2011

This is the best product for boosting one's immune system. I take one daily and several a day when I feel like I'm coming down with something. My two young boys get sick a lot and I almost never do and if I do get something, it's only mild. I contribute all to Olive Leaf Extract!

Natural Factors, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Feb 10, 2011

This definitely seems to boost my immune system especially during flu season. It works for me!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Dec 07, 2011

This is a great product and agree with all the others. I will highly recommend it to others.

Grat Product!

Posted by Reviewer1349834 on Aug 13, 2012

It will take time but you will see results in lowering your BP over time.

Helps lessens the the duration of cold/flu

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Mar 06, 2012

My whole family caught the flu recently and I was the only one who took 2 caps of Olive leaf extract 3 times a day. I was the first to recover. Everyone else had to get on antibotic (which didn't help) and other over the counter meds. I think this is a very beneficial product for the immune system

the best for candida and herpes

Posted by 5092067050143259459 on May 30, 2014

This is the best so far for candida and herpes. I have tried everything out of prescriebed and natural remedies. I have almost given up and thought I have to live with this disaster, but as soon as I have tried this great product, felt the result in 1 weak.

Good for immune support

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I take it to support my immune system whenever I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu. Its supposed to be able to fight not only viruses, but also bacteria, fungi and even protozoa.

Immunity from flu

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Nov 19, 2012

I found this product by snooping through the profiles of smart iherbers with a similar condition to mine (CFS). I've bought this here for the last, 2+ years and have not had the flu. A flu attack could drop my already low energy to barely bearable levels. I don't want that. So I take 3 of these a day and don't get the flu.

Great for Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on May 10, 2016

This has lowered from pressure to 130/78. I am elated. It acts like a ace inhibor. If you also take it with celery- a big drop. I can't because celery messes up your Thyroid numbers.