Seems to be improving my overall mood

Posted by Reviewer2265515 on Nov 14, 2008

I have been taking these for about 3 weeks or so and notice a general improvement in my mood. I don't seem to get as upset, and seem a bit calmer. Even when things get rough I seem to cheer up and don't get depressed like I did before I started taking these. I take 2 - 3 capsules per day and I weigh about 180 lbs. This is a good supplement for the heart and overall health from what I have read. I just happen to notice that it helps my mood. Takes a few weeks to see the effects but I think it does work!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on Oct 12, 2007

My husband and i have been taking our omega 3 + 6 with the Natural Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil. My nutritionalist recomended it to me. There is no fish taste or smell. We really like it and it's a great price.

Happy with Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2096443 on Nov 07, 2007

I looked high and low, far and wide for a fish oil supplement that would not only tell me it's source (i.e., which fish), but also assure me it contains no mercury or other pollutants. This was the only brand to do so. I've used this product and am very happy with it. Thanks.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2162571 on Nov 22, 2008

My husband and I and both dogs take these everyday!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3155803 on Mar 11, 2009

These are awesome they have done wonder's for my skin and nails

good value

Posted by Reviewer1632693 on Sep 09, 2008

No after-taste, easy to swallow, high quality

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1643734 on Nov 28, 2009

I'm using this as a suppliment to home cooked cat food. Easy to snip the end off of the capsule and squeeze into the blender with the meat.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Mar 03, 2014

I bought this instead of my usual fish oils. On third day I noticed difference - I am in a lot of pain due to extensive tendon injuries. I do take many other supplements that help. Some work slowly and some give almost immediate difference to how we feel. I have taken Krill oil on past as well, but this particular oil has an almost immediate impact on how my body feels. I have already ordered another pot, so I don't stop using it and would recommend this supplement.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1219772 on Nov 06, 2010

I've been taking it a little over 2 weeks. It seems to help stabilize my moods. I helps with joint pain (right knee). I've also noticed a decline in eating junk food/sugary snacks. I'm happy with it so far and I do believe the importance of Omega 3 in one's diet so I will keep taking this.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2368668 on Dec 03, 2009

We buy this because it is wild salmon, and you only have to take one. Most fish oils we checked require you to take more than one capsule. We love this product!