no HBP medication now

Posted by 4972560883083462610 on Oct 23, 2015

it works really well for me. two capsules a day, one morning and one before bed. After three weeks my blood pressure has normalised to 120-128 over 77-80! This coupled with daily slow walk for one hour. and intermittent fasting 18 - 8 .

Good

Posted by Reviewer3046244 on Sep 11, 2015

Don't care if I have fish burps here and there. All that matters is the effects and salmon oil for me stands head and shoulders above all other omega 3.

Fabulous salmon oil caps

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

No fishy burps and they are clean and clear capsules. The cat gets one for an extra special treat ! ice big bottle and really good price compared to what I can buy in New Zealand.

Excellent Product

Posted by 4889606786763672671 on Sep 17, 2014

The supplement is excellent including its packaging and delivery.

Good!

Posted by 5576879464254231477 on Aug 21, 2014

I have taken it for only 1 month so I haven't seen or felt any difference yet. :)

Natural Factors, Omega Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Softgels (NFS-02257)

Posted by 5601616459809999204 on Jul 28, 2014

I have MS and this combined with some other vitamins seems to be helping

This work

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 03, 2014

I buy this with hope that is a good products and it is! I like very much and i will buy again.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Mar 03, 2014

I bought this instead of my usual fish oils. On third day I noticed difference - I am in a lot of pain due to extensive tendon injuries. I do take many other supplements that help. Some work slowly and some give almost immediate difference to how we feel. I have taken Krill oil on past as well, but this particular oil has an almost immediate impact on how my body feels. I have already ordered another pot, so I don't stop using it and would recommend this supplement.

Very good quality

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Found these great but am switching to Rx factors as they have more epa and dha. They are very good quality though. It is important to choose a good quality fish oil as cheap brands may not be as rigorously tested for purity and mau contain PCBs and or mercury. Salmon oil is a very good fish for sourcing oils. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil

Posted by 4850910891546297932 on Dec 27, 2013

Easy to take & i do feel the benefits from it.