Natural Factos Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2388536 on Oct 28, 2007

I am using this product as in ingredient in my home prepared, raw cat food. Kitties are eating so all is well!

Salmon oil.

Posted by Reviewer2077871 on Nov 13, 2007

Fast service!

Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer3150631 on Jan 05, 2008

First time use, time will tell, seems good.

cheryl greene

Posted by Reviewer2754396 on Jan 29, 2009

I really like the Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, it has really helped me to maintain an excellent hdl level! My mother had high triglycerides and they have been greatly reduced, almost to normal high. Originally, her triglycerides were 375! I just wish it was available in liquid form, as I prefer liquids due to better absorbtion, even if the taste isn't great.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2954346 on Oct 27, 2009

I've been using it for just a couple weeks. It is too early to have an opinion of the product.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2232251 on May 24, 2010

I like this brand because there's no aftertaste, and it seems like a good source.

GREAT product, GREAT price

Posted by Reviewer1138264 on Jul 09, 2010

I take these before bed and have no bad taste in my mouth. The product claims to be environmentally and "fish friendly", which is important to me.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2085864 on Nov 25, 2010

Price is right for this one. Hard to say about the effects, since I haven't used these for that long (that's why only 4 stars). Nothing negative so far.

Doggy's supplement

Posted by Reviewer2239146 on Jan 01, 2011

Dunnow whether this is helping or not, but my doggy's fur is nice and shiny and he scratches less, but I also switched kibble. It can't hurt, so he gets his fish oil every morning.

using these for mood regulation

Posted by Reviewer1142497 on Nov 13, 2011

We're using these for mood regulation, and thus far have found them quite decent for this purpose. The only drawback is the fishy burps.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »