no HBP medication now

Posted by 4972560883083462610 on Oct 23, 2015

it works really well for me. two capsules a day, one morning and one before bed. After three weeks my blood pressure has normalised to 120-128 over 77-80! This coupled with daily slow walk for one hour. and intermittent fasting 18 - 8 .

Great Product with Quality for Reasonable Price !!!

Posted by 5668756484538529640 on May 01, 2016

This is the first time i took Alaskan Salmon oil after long research and found that this product is one of the best given the ingredients and the price. Awesome product with Awesome Price!!!

Cholesterol lowering agent

Posted by Reviewer2291375 on Jul 14, 2010

Omega 3, Beta Sitoster,Riz-Strol by Organika and Bio-Minal by Vachon are 4 products that I have taken 3 times a day for the past 6 months. These, plus loosing 20 lbs and exercising regularly 5 days a week have reduced my cholesterol by 40%... I am not sure why this mix works, but I am more than pleased with the results.

Excellent

Posted by jeplace on Jul 15, 2010

I have used this and another good Salmon Oil softgel. I think Natural Factors is the best and the purest.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1434840 on Aug 02, 2010

I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He says he feels a big difference. No fishy after taste either.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Aug 19, 2010

Wild salmon oil is difficult to find and I'm glad I came across this product. My family and I take Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil twice a day. To ensure digestion I squeeze it between my teeth to extract the mild-tasting oil and spit out the softgel capsule. I feel assured I'm getting the needed omega 3 fatty acids that are deficient in most diets. This is my first bottle of this product but will likely not be the last.

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 20, 2010

I understand salmon is superior to other fish oil. My energy and stamina levels are increasing.

Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer1794439 on Sep 03, 2010

Excellent product. Have bought from this supplier for several years. Highly recommend.

Wild Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer3310522 on Jan 04, 2011

Excellent product for the price. I give 12 capsules a day between my two German Shepherds. Helps their coat & skin.

Natural Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 1000

Posted by Reviewer2306965 on Jan 19, 2011

Wonderful product at affordable price!