Responsible Omega-3 Source

Posted by Reviewer1918330 on Nov 10, 2007

I appreciate the enteric coating on the capsules, also like the source of the oil; left-over parts of wild-caught salmon.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Mar 25, 2008

This is an excellent product. I'm 60 years old and have been taking it for quite sometime and just had bloodwork at my doctor's office. When the report came back, he was again amazed at how good the "numbers" were.

Posted by Reviewer2764364 on Jul 13, 2009

This enteric-coated product prevents upset stomach and salmon-flavored burps. Works great for sensitive stomachs. Best I've found.

Good product - thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer1154889 on Aug 23, 2010

I can't remember if I got the recommendation for this product out of my Super Foods book or off Consumer Reports Health, but it was a recommended manufacturer for product quality and purity. The iHerb site had good product availabilty, good price, and quick delivery. My husband and I each take 4 capsules daily at the direction of our doctor to help with raise good cholesterol and heart health. It also helps joint health due to its anti-inflammatory properties.

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1452132 on Sep 21, 2010

This is the only fish oil that does not make me nauseous. It's amazing and a product I would highly recommend to anyone looking to start taking fish oil. The price is great too!

Great Fish Oil !

Posted by Reviewer2968773 on Mar 09, 2007

As an ex-Alaskan I can tell you this oil is clean. I for one am grateful for it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2772193 on Sep 11, 2009

more affordable than other Wild salmon oil products and no bad aftertaste

Great! No fishy aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer2022835 on Jun 02, 2010

Great! No fishy aftertaste!

Wild Alaskan Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3167434 on Feb 19, 2008

I like this product very much

SALMON

Posted by Reviewer3226804 on Feb 23, 2008

Alaska seems to be the place to get salom these days due to the plution.. maybe a cam but worth the risk.