Capsule was gigantic and I got fishy burps!

Posted by 5129471122703475583 on Mar 06, 2014

I have never taken fish oil before and this is my first time trying it. I was excited when my shipment from iherb came and when I first opened up the bottle, I was thinking how am I gonna swallow these?! The capsules are exactly 1.2 inch long and that's twice the size of normal fish oil capsules I see on the market. Definitely not for people with narrow throats or those with problems in swallowing pills. It has been bout 1 hour since I first swallowed my first capsule and I have been getting fishy burps ever since. I am hoping it is just today as it's my first time and I'll probably get use to it in a while. Giving it 3 stars as it is way too soon to say if it is effective. I am not saying this is a bad product, but just that this product could be a bit of a shocker for those who never had fish oil before.

Best salmon oil; great for inflammation

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 25, 2014

I love the quantity for the price. Wonderful that the use what would have been waisted. My dr has me use 4000mg a day to help with the inflammation caused by mold toxins. Highly recommend.

Goiod Results from this product

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Feb 06, 2014

My family have only just begun using this product and I give it to all my family. I like that this is an enteric coated capsule as we have all noticed how different this is from the other types of oils. We love this product and fully recommend it.

Natural Factors, Omega Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil

Posted by 5475379800963711674 on Nov 20, 2013

Natural Factors, Omega Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil

One of the Worst

Posted by Reviewer2028171 on Feb 10, 2013

I am amazed at the good reviews for these Fish Oil Capsules. This is one of the worst smelling Fish Oil products I have tried, and I've tried about 3-4 others. I am not sure if the coating needs to be re-formulated, or what, but this is definitely a brand of Fish Oil capsules that has a very strong, pungent smell. It may be that the Salmon Oil smell is much stronger than that of Krill Oil for example, which is the type of Fish Oil that I am used to (much more pleasant, with a light taste/scent). Anyway, this is just my experience, and maybe plenty of other people don't mind the strong smell.

okay

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

already commented on this product

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Nov 27, 2012

Hard to tell whether there's any positive effect, but I assume that there is given the studies out there. I'm taking it to keep my body lubricated internally. It's supposed to be good for healthy joints etc. I practice yoga as well so maybe salmon oil and movement go hand in hand.

Wild Alaskan Salmon

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Oct 15, 2012

Good mix with borage and collogen

Natural factors Salmon Oil NFS-02263

Posted by Reviewer1375710 on Feb 14, 2012

The soft gels are larger then I expected but there is nothing I can complain about. It works for me.

Natural Factors,Omega Factors, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, 1000mg. 180 softgels

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Sep 17, 2011

This product provides necessary levels of Omega 3 -which is very valuable for healthy organ functions. I previously used the Omegas 3 and 6 combined. It is valuable to have a higher level of Omega 3s which this product provides.