Responsible Omega-3 Source

Posted by Reviewer1918330 on Nov 10, 2007

I appreciate the enteric coating on the capsules, also like the source of the oil; left-over parts of wild-caught salmon.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Mar 25, 2008

This is an excellent product. I'm 60 years old and have been taking it for quite sometime and just had bloodwork at my doctor's office. When the report came back, he was again amazed at how good the "numbers" were.

Posted by Reviewer2764364 on Jul 13, 2009

This enteric-coated product prevents upset stomach and salmon-flavored burps. Works great for sensitive stomachs. Best I've found.

Good product - thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer1154889 on Aug 23, 2010

I can't remember if I got the recommendation for this product out of my Super Foods book or off Consumer Reports Health, but it was a recommended manufacturer for product quality and purity. The iHerb site had good product availabilty, good price, and quick delivery. My husband and I each take 4 capsules daily at the direction of our doctor to help with raise good cholesterol and heart health. It also helps joint health due to its anti-inflammatory properties.

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1452132 on Sep 21, 2010

This is the only fish oil that does not make me nauseous. It's amazing and a product I would highly recommend to anyone looking to start taking fish oil. The price is great too!

Great Fish Oil !

Posted by Reviewer2968773 on Mar 09, 2007

As an ex-Alaskan I can tell you this oil is clean. I for one am grateful for it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2772193 on Sep 11, 2009

more affordable than other Wild salmon oil products and no bad aftertaste

Great! No fishy aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer2022835 on Jun 02, 2010

Great! No fishy aftertaste!

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2918808 on Feb 06, 2010

The fact that this item is natural and eccentric coated was just what I had been looking for.

Better than eating fish every night

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on May 18, 2009

My doctor wanted us to increase our Omega 3's and he prefers not to use regular fish oils but Wild Alaskan Salmon oil. This seems to work in bringing down the Lipid profile into more normal ranges. We can't take any Statins and this really helps control the Cholesterol and triglycerides. Never miss this one.