Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Singles, Unflavored Granules, 30 Sticks, (2.5 g) Each

Reviews 1-star

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1095875 on Jul 07, 2011

I was very disapointed with this product because never disolved, always small white particles were floating, did not matter if I mixed with water or juice like you claim. I returned 2 of the 3 boxes I purchased.I won't try or recomend this product to anyone!!!!!!

pgx

Posted by Reviewer2413730 on Jun 13, 2011

I am disappointed with the product. When it is mixed with water or a liquid it gets very large and grainy when you drink it. It does not dissolve at all but actually gets bigger. i have a really hard time taking it because of that.

PGX SlimStyles

Posted by Reviewer2459045 on Apr 22, 2008

I saw no benefit fom using these. It does swell up in liquid or whatever, but my stomach didn't get that 'full' feeling. I mainly used it in light yogurt as an afternoon snack. It does work your colon so stay near a bathroom. Lost no weight with them.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3015899 on Mar 04, 2010

The product did NOT list headaches as a side effect. iHerb is SELLING a product that they DO NOT know the side effects of..... BAD BUSINESS, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE... I was told to call the company that makes the product; they had only a recording "leave your message," someone would return my call within 48 hours. This is the POOREST customer service I have experience in a very long..... time. I Want a FULL REFUND! THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTED SOMEWHERE FOR THE CUSTOMERS.

Total waste of money!