Great product

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on Jun 12, 2007

It actually works in that it requires you to consume a substantial amount of water, thus the gel and the water combined expand the stomach and you feel fuller.

Great product. I already lost 4 lbs without changing my diet

Posted by Reviewer2758911 on Nov 17, 2007

No brainer dietary aid to loose wt. I take before each meals. No change in diet. It has also controlled by blood sugars

great product, convenient packaging

Posted by Reviewer2617823 on Aug 26, 2008

excellent product. dissolves instantly in oatmeal, soups etc. to add additional fiber.

dvands

Posted by Reviewer1174855 on Dec 08, 2008

I really just love the slimstyles PGX. you can look to get an other order from me soon.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710348 on Mar 08, 2009

This is the same product as above except it is packaged so you can carry it around. It is wonderful. I just mix 2 packets in water right before a meal when I eat out. Very easy and convenient. Thanks so much. I learned about these water soluble fibers from a book a couple of years ago called, Beat Diabetes Naturally. Written by a canadian MD. I also follow some of his other nutritional suggestions. It seems to work. bye.

Really Helps with Sugar Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I have a serious sugar addiction and I found this supplement very helpful in keeping my cravings calm. It was really great and I was able to go entire days without feeling urges to eat sweets all the time. Some people worry that it's some kind of artificial chemical that could ultimately be more dangerous to the body but there's no need to fear that. The product is not artificial at all. It's made from a Japanese tuber root plant and is safe and natural for the body. It was really helpful when it came to dealing with my sugar cravings.

PGx Granules Single serves

Posted by Reviewer2151362 on Sep 05, 2012

PGX Granules are an easy addition to my diet. They help fill me up and keep me regular. They have helped with weight loss. The sticks are convenient at work and when travelling.

Excellent product

Posted by 5697261197066580194 on May 30, 2014

As advertised by Dr Hyman on his 10 day detox program. I mix it with a cup of water before meals, but drink it quickly as it sets.

extra fiber

Posted by Reviewer1257210 on Jul 25, 2011

I love these for sprinkling on cereal. There's no taste, just adds fiber.

Will order more

Posted by Reviewer3030865 on Aug 29, 2011

I first tried this by mixing in water; BIG mistake. The product turned the water into gelatin. I now use it by sprinkling a little at a time in my yogurt. I like this product alot.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »