extra fiber

Posted by Reviewer1257210 on Jul 25, 2011

I love these for sprinkling on cereal. There's no taste, just adds fiber.

pgx magic

Posted by Reviewer2547379 on Feb 19, 2012

I found this product very helpful for staying within 1200 calories per day. Used as directed, it really helped to curb my hunger.

Will order more

Posted by Reviewer3030865 on Aug 29, 2011

I first tried this by mixing in water; BIG mistake. The product turned the water into gelatin. I now use it by sprinkling a little at a time in my yogurt. I like this product alot.

PGX Daily Singles/sticks

Posted by Reviewer3060671 on Sep 22, 2011

So far they are proving to be everything that Dr. Oz proclaimed that they'd be as far as adding extra fiber and curbing appetite. I am sure I'll be ordering more soon.

from United States, AL

Posted by Reviewer3170920 on Jan 23, 2008

Great Product! It works! It doesn't dissolve well in water. I like to mix it in yogurt. Make sure to drink lots of water!

I LOVE This product

Posted by Reviewer2775722 on Sep 17, 2012

This is a great product. The benefits to lowering your blood sugar are amazing. I'd like to see the price drop before I buy more but I do recommend this product. Since it's a plant fiber frm Japan, I wonder about the safe manufactuering practices and the radiation levels but other than these, I like what's it designed to do and has been a great help to me thus far.

Full Feeling

Posted by Reviewer2498550 on May 26, 2008

You have to drink the product right away. I let it sit and the drink got thick. Drink it fast are you want be able to. It will give you a full feeling and keep you from being hungry.

Great dieter's help

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 19, 2011

These definitely keep you from eating too much and I like the pre-measured packets. I tried it stirred into almond milk, cacao powder and Xylitol sugar = chocolate pudding. Not too bad!

handy

Posted by YondiL on Nov 01, 2007

conveniently packed and quite good

I recommend this product for slight craving of food

Posted by Reviewer2116814 on Feb 09, 2009

This product does work, but not to the extent as stated. I still get the cravings to eat, but not as much as I sometimes done in the past.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »