Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Singles, Unflavored Granules, 30 Sticks, (2.5 g) Each

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710348 on Mar 08, 2009

This is the same product as above except it is packaged so you can carry it around. It is wonderful. I just mix 2 packets in water right before a meal when I eat out. Very easy and convenient. Thanks so much. I learned about these water soluble fibers from a book a couple of years ago called, Beat Diabetes Naturally. Written by a canadian MD. I also follow some of his other nutritional suggestions. It seems to work. bye.

Really Helps with Sugar Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

I have a serious sugar addiction and I found this supplement very helpful in keeping my cravings calm. It was really great and I was able to go entire days without feeling urges to eat sweets all the time. Some people worry that it's some kind of artificial chemical that could ultimately be more dangerous to the body but there's no need to fear that. The product is not artificial at all. It's made from a Japanese tuber root plant and is safe and natural for the body. It was really helpful when it came to dealing with my sugar cravings.

good

Posted by helenehardy on Jan 09, 2012

seem to fill me up after breakfast

feedback

Posted by Reviewer1095875 on Jul 07, 2011

I was very disapointed with this product because never disolved, always small white particles were floating, did not matter if I mixed with water or juice like you claim. I returned 2 of the 3 boxes I purchased.I won't try or recomend this product to anyone!!!!!!

PGx Granules Single serves

Posted by Reviewer2151362 on Sep 05, 2012

PGX Granules are an easy addition to my diet. They help fill me up and keep me regular. They have helped with weight loss. The sticks are convenient at work and when travelling.