I recommend this product for slight craving of food

Posted by Reviewer2116814 on Feb 09, 2009

This product does work, but not to the extent as stated. I still get the cravings to eat, but not as much as I sometimes done in the past.

pgx

Posted by Reviewer2413730 on Jun 13, 2011

I am disappointed with the product. When it is mixed with water or a liquid it gets very large and grainy when you drink it. It does not dissolve at all but actually gets bigger. i have a really hard time taking it because of that.

Good fiber.

Posted by Reviewer2104711 on Apr 05, 2008

Actually brought this to use as a thickener for homemade yogurt. Does a great job and adds fiber to the finished product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1115036 on Nov 15, 2007

Will be ordering more.

Not for me.

Posted by Reviewer2296928 on Feb 21, 2010

I tried this product and had a very difficult time of trying to get the powder to dissolve. It never did. Should be good for yogurt, oatmeal, etc.

PGX SlimStyles

Posted by Reviewer2459045 on Apr 22, 2008

I saw no benefit fom using these. It does swell up in liquid or whatever, but my stomach didn't get that 'full' feeling. I mainly used it in light yogurt as an afternoon snack. It does work your colon so stay near a bathroom. Lost no weight with them.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3015899 on Mar 04, 2010

The product did NOT list headaches as a side effect. iHerb is SELLING a product that they DO NOT know the side effects of..... BAD BUSINESS, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE... I was told to call the company that makes the product; they had only a recording "leave your message," someone would return my call within 48 hours. This is the POOREST customer service I have experience in a very long..... time. I Want a FULL REFUND! THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS PRODUCT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTED SOMEWHERE FOR THE CUSTOMERS.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2709445 on Jun 16, 2011

Having heard about PGX I wanted to try it. I looked for the granuales which were a little hard to find. I have been taking PGX for 2 weeks now and I believe it is working as described. iHerb sent them to me ASAP. PGX keeps me full until I'm ready to eat. I do not have the cravings I once had. That's great!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1620412 on Jul 07, 2011

I love PGX for weight loss. It reduces my cravings in the afternoon. And I'm losing weight! Very convenient in these single packs. I'm taking it with me on a cruise later this year.

Diet / weight control

Posted by Reviewer2303048 on Apr 05, 2011

A very good product. I recommend it to others who need a good product for weight control.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »