It doesn't work for me nor my wife

Posted by Reviewer1223307 on May 04, 2014

We bought this with a dream to decrease our appetite so that we can lose some weight. However, it doesn't work for me nor my wife. We try to take one first, then try to take two and then try to take three. It didn't change anything at all. Luckily we only bought a small bottle. I read another review someone bought a large bottle and it doesn't work. He was very regret. Maybe this may work for someone else. But I think it's always better just to buy a small bottle to try a new product. There is some sort of oil inside the capsule. Why do I know it ? Bcs one of the gel capsule broke inside the bottle when it came by DHL. I may not recommend people to take this bcs it doesn't work on me or my wife.

do not buy

Posted by 5315564549745929089 on Mar 26, 2014

do not buy this

Didn't work or worse

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Feb 18, 2013

Bloating, distension and discomfort in a big time.

have not used that long yet.

Posted by Reviewer2617193 on Dec 17, 2010

i do not realize the benefits. i have only been using it for a couple weeks

Natural Factors, PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1985021 on Nov 28, 2009

The PGX softgels gave me an extreme amount of gas and abdominal bloating and distention, and caused me a great deal of discomfort. I can not recommend them for use. I am returning them to iHerb.

Over-priced Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1738658 on Apr 02, 2009

I bought this in the hopes that it would really curb my appetite so that it would be easier for me to eat less and still feel full. The recommended dose had no effect on me whatsoever... Upon further research, I discovered that some people need to take as many as 4-6 capsules before each meal before they had any results. I increase my dose to 4 capsules (with LOTS of water) but the only thing I noticed was a bloated feeling. Considering these capsules are HUGE and EXPENSIVE... 4-6 Capsules 3 times a day, could be very costly! Not worth it to me...

Matrix softgels

Posted by Reviewer3222624 on Nov 15, 2008

Pills are much too large for me to take.

Patricia

Posted by Reviewer2965205 on Oct 07, 2008

I did not find PGX helpful in reducing the appetite or weight loss. Disappointed...

PGX Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1602133 on Jun 26, 2008

I recieved my product promptly. This product isnt for everyone. It bloats you all the time. You feel like pregnant and I found I had cravings with it. Did the opposite of what its suppose to do. The more you take the more you bloat. So I find there is no difference taking this than eating fiber naturally in food. Its more of a marketing than anything else. Eat your fiber, flaxseeds, cereals in the morning, its the same results.

Not Happy

Posted by Reviewer2747289 on Jan 29, 2008

I am diabetic and always hungry. I was lured by the promises to never be hungry again. FALSE. In fact, I craved sweets and was even more hungry.