Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2601190 on Jan 31, 2008

They have not upset my stomach. I started out full strength. They do exactly what they say. You start to lose your craving for sugar and you feel full and eat less. I would recommend this product

IN ADDITION TO A DIET

Posted by Reviewer3276510 on Sep 08, 2008

Wonderful product, lost 25 lbs in 1 1/2 months with PGX and The Idiot Proof Diet (best working diet ever). The PGX softgels really make you feel fuller and get rid of your sweet gravings. I'm almost at my weight loss goal now but I will still continue to take PGX to keep my weight down and not start to overeat again.

Ms. Ruth Johnson

Posted by Reviewer2177776 on Aug 18, 2008

I was pleased to receive my product in ample time and now that I have been on the product 14 days, I can say I have been able to delete my diabetic meds from my diet. My sugar after the 3rd day came within normal range (109-125) and I am only up to 3 tablets per day. I am telling all my friends and acquaintances about this remarkable product. You can expect more orders because of the great response I personally have received. Ruth Johnson, Il.

PGX - a great aid for my food management plan

Posted by Reviewer2884533 on Feb 29, 2008

I initially read about this productin Hunger free forever. So far so good. I take one capsule before 2 of my daily meals. It definitely helps curb my appetite and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. Sometimes will power isn't quite enough. Thanks PGX makers in supporting my weight loss goals. Easy to swallow, no aftertaste. C from Worthington, Ohio

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2451217 on May 10, 2008

What a great product! It really works.It gave me back the energy I have been missing. Now I don't experience that tired feeling shortly after I eat.

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1070165 on Sep 11, 2008

I would give PGX by Natural Factors 10 stars, or even 20! I have been taking the product for less than a month, and lost 11.5 lbs. I love it! It DOES do exactly as it says. I think it is amazing. I love it, because I basically eat less of everything I love, without counting anything, or measuring. My body naturally feels full, and satisfied, after a reasonable portion! I am looking forward to losing many more pounds, with the help of PGX.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2578175 on Sep 17, 2008

This product works very well at curbing the appetite. Curbs the need to reach for a sugary snack to keep your energy up. Anna

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Sep 21, 2008

Incredible product. Allows me to maintain a steady blood sugar and also eat carbs without them reflecting horridly on the scale. I love it. Price far more competitive than in my local health food store!!!! Thanks, iHerb!!!

Controls Hunger

Posted by Reviewer1346787 on Mar 26, 2008

Both my father and I have been taking PGX for the past couple of months and have been extremely happy with the product. It helps to control hunger and stabilize your blood sugar levels. We have both seen a nice slow and steady weight loss while taking this product. I would reccommend these pills to anyone.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1435332 on Apr 06, 2010

I take 2 softgels twice a day and am never hungry so therefore eat less.