maybe in time....

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jan 25, 2008

Am having a really hard time tolerating this - lots of gi symptoms, even with lots and lots of water

reduce hunger

Posted by Reviewer1442968 on Oct 17, 2008

I'm taking a fairly low dose of this--one capsule before each meal. I hoped the effect would be that it would take longer after a meal before I got hungry again. I think I see some effect, but I haven't seen any weight loss yet. It has only been a couple of weeks. I haven't had any side effects.

Be careful with this product if you have a temperamental digestive system

Posted by Reviewer1928274 on Oct 01, 2008

I had to stop taking this product because it produced gas and bloating, which the label says it might. I am currently using one scoop of the SlimStyles drink once a day & hope to work up to using the PGX Daily again.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2161028 on Mar 06, 2008

Good but I had a lot of stomach issues, with it. I haven't seen any weight benefits yet.

Didn't really work

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

A family member asked me to order this for them. He wasn't impressed and said to not order any more for him. He didn't go into details of why it didn't work.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Nov 26, 2013

I'm just starting to use it, so will see how it goes. So far don't see any difference in appetite levels, but feel that stomach is more noisy now, may be because of this extra fiber...

PGX Daily

Posted by 5724177152970822898 on Jan 23, 2015

I have not lost any weight yet,however,maybe after I've taken it longer.I been taking it less than 2 weeks.

Seems to be great

Posted by Reviewer1524093 on May 31, 2010

For me, too much carbs, it's not the only cause of cravings, so it doesn't stabilise my bloodsugarbalance perfectly. Still it seems to work good enough to make my digestation work in any way. I'm curious if I will lose a few pounds with this supplement, I have used it for 2 weeks only.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2959945 on Dec 22, 2010

stops cravings

It's ok.

Posted by Reviewer1854877 on Feb 10, 2011

If I take 2 at a time I would feel bloated all day,so I would take 1 capsule at a time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »