10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg, 120 Softgels

PGS DAILY, ULTRA MATRIX SOFTGELS

Posted by Reviewer2501599 on Feb 09, 2011

Wow! what a gret product, no more heartburn or stomach problems, curves appetite without side effects, just a great product overall. I recomend this product to all my friends and family. It really works.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2172200 on Jan 15, 2012

I plan on using this product for months to come. I believe it can help me with my big appetite. Everyone's metabolism is different, so be sure to increase your dosage slowly. You may experience flatulence while take it but it will pass.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer2433366 on Feb 03, 2012

After taking PGX capsules with my meals, I would feel less hunger. Therefore, I would eat less and have lost 8lbs so far. I recommend this product for anyone who is trying to lose weight.

good

Posted by 5477446102332137406 on Aug 27, 2012

very good product

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Sep 10, 2012

I have had these in the past but really didn't understand how they worked. Once you know how to take them and what to expect, they really help keep me cleaned out in a pleasant way plus they leave me feeling fuller longer. That's a BIG plus.