Pgx

Posted by Reviewer3220568 on Feb 11, 2010

I use this product very successfully - easy to swallow and no after taste.

Barbra

Posted by Reviewer3034489 on May 22, 2008

Don't know yet what effect on me, but I am not as hungry as before. I will order a 2nd round to be sure. When I took steriods for asthma, I found that I only gained 2 lbs. instead of 10.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Mar 11, 2014

i take this before lunch and dinner and can honestly say it helps my often out of control appetite as well as any product specifically targeting appetite control. Good dose of fibre, fabulous service from iherb, as usual- thank you!

hm

Posted by Reviewer2719747 on Jan 28, 2009

This is a good product. You just have to be sure to use it about an hour before you eat and drink plenty of water. It's not as much of an appetite suppressant as the shakes are though.

Steady Results

Posted by Reviewer2847667 on Apr 17, 2009

It took 7-10 days for my bowels to get used to them. I also had to increase the dosage from 2 to 3 capsules before each meal. But once I figured that out, I can say I have noticed positive results. I don't snack between meals like I did before, and I eat somewhat smaller servings at each meal. It's not instantaneous, but the long-term effect should be fewer calories consumed each day.

helpful for weight control

Posted by 5493789620262512057 on Oct 12, 2013

for weight loss, i chose this appetitle control pill with my friend. in korea, we can eat appetitle control pill which affect appetite itself by doctor subscription. this pill is made by natural source. completely doesnt control appetite well but everybody knows for weight loss , we should control my self first. for this way i like this pill. at least after use of this, i could decline night meal ^^ some how

효과 꽤 있네요..

Posted by Reviewer1989755 on Oct 04, 2012

그치만 소화다되면 배고프기 때문에 배고파지기전에 자야합니당. ㅎ 글구 생리전 식욕폭발할땐 별 소용이 없더니, 생리끝나고 나서 섭취하니 효과가 좋으네요

Natural Factors, PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg. 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 30, 2010

PGX Daily is another new supplement that my daughter and I will try...especially since it is reputed to curb the appetite. While we are both healthy and of slim build, it makes good sense to use PGX Daily to prevent us from adding any weight over our summer vacation. We are counting on good results! Thank you!

Mrs. Carol Charbonnet

Posted by Reviewer2294775 on Dec 27, 2008

I have just srarted to use the softgels and I feel like they are working. I look forward to seeing great results in the future.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2489444 on Jan 16, 2009

My order came promptly. The pills definitely make me feel full and I simply can't eat as much. i am very pleased