Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2488361 on Nov 03, 2009

These have really helped me control my blood sugar! What a great product!

Steady Results

Posted by Reviewer2847667 on Apr 17, 2009

It took 7-10 days for my bowels to get used to them. I also had to increase the dosage from 2 to 3 capsules before each meal. But once I figured that out, I can say I have noticed positive results. I don't snack between meals like I did before, and I eat somewhat smaller servings at each meal. It's not instantaneous, but the long-term effect should be fewer calories consumed each day.

hm

Posted by Reviewer2719747 on Jan 28, 2009

This is a good product. You just have to be sure to use it about an hour before you eat and drink plenty of water. It's not as much of an appetite suppressant as the shakes are though.

Mrs. Carol Charbonnet

Posted by Reviewer2294775 on Dec 27, 2008

I have just srarted to use the softgels and I feel like they are working. I look forward to seeing great results in the future.

Natural Factors, PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg. 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 30, 2010

PGX Daily is another new supplement that my daughter and I will try...especially since it is reputed to curb the appetite. While we are both healthy and of slim build, it makes good sense to use PGX Daily to prevent us from adding any weight over our summer vacation. We are counting on good results! Thank you!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1010581 on Sep 10, 2010

tried and tested product. I use it 20mins before meals and it helps curbs appetite. Also it also helps me from snacking between meals. My Mother who has diabetes also uses this product to control her diet and blood sugar levels. Remember to drink lots of water!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2489444 on Jan 16, 2009

My order came promptly. The pills definitely make me feel full and I simply can't eat as much. i am very pleased

Barbra

Posted by Reviewer3034489 on May 22, 2008

Don't know yet what effect on me, but I am not as hungry as before. I will order a 2nd round to be sure. When I took steriods for asthma, I found that I only gained 2 lbs. instead of 10.

It does keep me from eating at night.

Posted by Reviewer1775398 on Jul 29, 2008

This product helps me feel fuller before I eat too much. I find it works best if I don't eat any sugar during the day. At night if I do get the munchies after dinner, I'll take another capsule with a glass of water. I have noticed that my digestive system seems to work better in general and it's easier to have regular BMs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3265929 on Mar 11, 2014

i take this before lunch and dinner and can honestly say it helps my often out of control appetite as well as any product specifically targeting appetite control. Good dose of fibre, fabulous service from iherb, as usual- thank you!