10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg, 240 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Not Working That Well

Posted by Reviewer2113732 on Apr 18, 2011

It has not helped me lose weight at all. And, unfortunately, it has not helped with my blood sugar control. It has helped curbed my appetite, but my weight stayed exactly the same. It is expensive and I was hoping it would work. Disappointing.

Natural Factors PGX

Posted by Reviewer2992478 on Jun 14, 2011

I do not plan on buying this product again. It is suppose to reduce your appetite, because it gives you more fiber. I find it doesn't reduce your appetitie or give me more fiber. I am not taking six pills a day. Not a good pill to take for weight reduction or if you are trying to become regular with more fiber.

too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2816788 on Sep 23, 2010

have been somewhat constipated. was expecting the opposite result. haven't noticed a decrease in appetite.