excellent

Posted by Reviewer1000882 on Aug 26, 2009

It really works and it's healthy. I've had no side effects although some people do. I have lost 40 lbs. in about 6 months. I am very happy about this ss I have been about 60 lbs. overweight since I quit smoking and then stopped taking care of myself for a few years too. I have never stuck with a diet or any diet supplements - tried several that didn't work. Wasted money. PGX seemed to work right away.

PGX A Great Help

Posted by Reviewer1692903 on Oct 10, 2009

I have been using this product for over a month now, and I would have to say that I feel that it has definitely helped me to stick to my diet and control those sugar cravings. There was a adjustment period for the body, as is described in the instructions but it is definitely worth it. I take a probiotic every few days to help, and it works. I think having control of the cravings goes a long way. I never realized how the blood sugar can mess up the diet, but I can sure tell the difference. I just don't have the real "binges" anymore. I hope you continue to carry this product, and I appreciate the great price you offer.

Be patient when starting to use PGX

Posted by Reviewer3148860 on May 30, 2010

I started using Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg to help with weight loss and blood sugar management. I have PCOS and was hoping that there would be spin-off benefits for my symptoms. Anyway, I've been using PGX for about a month now and there were a few problems adjusting to it. In the first few days I was bloated and uncomfortable. I woke up in the night with incredible thirst and drank an average of 6 litres of water a day for the first few days. I even ran a fever for a day or two as my body adjusted to two tablets before each meal. Every two or three days I increased my dosage. On about day 6 something magically changed. I was at a dose of 3 tablets before each meal and I realised my body was used to the tablets. I was drinking about 750 mls of water with each dose of 3. Over the next two weeks I increased to 4 and then 5 tablets before each meal. Five tablets is just right for me. It suppresses my appetite and I have lost 2 kilos (approx 4 pounds) in 3 weeks. The best thing it does is stabilise my cravings for food. Usually I get cravings about 2 - 3 hours after a meal - an indication that my blood sugars are dropping. With PGX I'm so stable and the cravings are not there. I've surprised myself with the healthy food choices I've been able to make. I assume it's because I'm not so hungry, the PGX fills me up. I had a blood test before commencing so I'll post another review in several months time when we see what it's doing to my blood sugar levels. I've just ordered another batch of these. I can see them being a real help to me.

pgx

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Jul 13, 2009

seems to work as stated, although for me I find I can only tolerate 2 per day. But even with that, my scale is going down with no change in diet.

Great Product Line!

Posted by Reviewer2124335 on Feb 20, 2010

After trying the free sample and deciding this was a product I really could live with, I ordered this larger size. Even though the softgels are rather large, I find them very easy to swallow, which is saying a lot for me. I do feel very satisfied and my smaller meal portions are just fine now. I'm starting to lose weight and feel so much better. The fact that this pgx product stabilizes glucose delivery is the key to my program. I'm so very pleased I've found an ally in my health program. I've told everyone I know about this product. I've just ordered the SlimStyles drink mixes and will start those shortly. Thank you iHerb for carrying this line and your fabulous service!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1915280 on Oct 10, 2011

I bought this after hearing about it on Dr. Oz. At 44 years old, losing weight was difficult. I included PGX in my new healthy lifestyle and the weight came off rapidly. I gave myself 2 years to lose 80 lbs. What a wonderful surprise when I lost 47 lbs in less than 3 months. This works when you add it to a healthy eating lifestyle. I also walk every day.

Big Surprise! Just thought it would control cravings!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1390649 on May 18, 2011

I purchased PGX to control my cravings and possibly loose 5-10 lbs. The big plus is how it regulates my blood sugar levels during the night. I've had trouble sleeping soundly during the night for the past 6-7 years. I've tried everything (except drugs!) such as not eating after 6:00pm and only eating a light meal (no sweets, etc) in the evening. These changes did improve the situation some what when I first started to do them, but I've gradually been experiencing problems again. For the past 3 weeks I've been taking 2 PGX capsules 15-30 minutes before each meal and I've experienced a noticeable improvement in my need for sweets and overall feeling of fullness (feeling satisfied) all day long. Most importantly I've seen consistent improvement with a deeper sleep EVERY night. I wake up more refreshed and feeling well rested, which is something I haven't felt in a long time. I like the stuff! and would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with eating binges and sound sleeping issues!

a winner

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Sep 06, 2009

I have a tendency to put on weight during the summer and need some help to keep if off. This does the trick plus the fact that it helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides makes it an added bonus.I wish I had had this 8 years ago when I lost 25 pounds; it would have made it a lot easier!!!!!!

I Love PGX

Posted by Reviewer1921805 on May 30, 2009

It helps control my appetite and is controling my blood glucose. Fast food and ads don't even tempt me now. Great price at iHerb.

Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 06, 2010

I can't believe how stable my bloods sugar is when I take this product. I've always struggled with highs and lows but this product keeps me stable. I will not be without it! I've been insulin resistant for so long which makes it hard to lose weight but with this product I can now achieve my weight loss goals.