As advertised.

Posted by Chiropractor88 on Oct 20, 2013

I first read about PGX in a free book with one of my orders called "Stress, Anxiety and insomnia" Highly recommend the book and the product. Curbs appetite, curbs cravings, faster satiety at meals, controls blood sugar levels, aids weight loss. Amazing stuff and can feel the effects instantly, with notable improvements in energy after just a few days. Been using for about 2 months now, and will continue to use it daily.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not bad

help digestion

Posted by 4776769189973195872 on Dec 10, 2012

good fiber

Starting to see the difference

Posted by luanagoncalves on Sep 02, 2012

This is my second bottle. The first bottle I was having doubts, but after following the program correctly, I'm noticing the difference. It really have changed my appetite and curbed my carvings. I have been eating smaller portions as well. So far I lost 3-4 Lbs after a month. It's not a lot but it is a start. All you need is a little patience and you will start seeing the results.

The Jury is Still Out

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Jul 29, 2012

I am still taking this product as I have lost about 5 lbs. using it and the powered meal replacement, plus 20 minutes a day on the treadmill. I give it 4 stars, because I just don't know.

It’s very effective product.

Posted by Reviewer3000780 on Jun 28, 2012

It’s very effective product. Also the price is very good.

Using PGX to maintain a safe glucose level

Posted by Reviewer1966376 on Apr 24, 2012

I've been using PGX for about 5 months 3 times a day. Along with watching what I eat and exercise PGX has help me to maintain a safe glucose level. In a couple of months I will get a thorough blood workup to see what my numbers are after 6 months usage but I'm very pleased so far with the results. I will post the results.

Natural Factors, PGX

Posted by Reviewer3034782 on Feb 15, 2012

Haven't really lost any weight since starting these, but I don't take them before each meal. I take them before breakfast and it seems like when I eat lunch I feel really full really fast, so I think they are working at keeping me feeling full. I will probably buy a second bottle and try a little harder to take them before all meals to see if they work to help take weight off.

i feel so good.

Posted by Reviewer3164649 on Feb 12, 2012

i used a lot of other pills. when i take it i feel so full.i think it works for my weight.

I feel full

Posted by Reviewer1536486 on Feb 05, 2012

I am taking 1 pill with 8 oz of hot water (plain or tea or clean soup) 30 min before each meal. Three pills per day-----I don't feel hungry---I am not eating past 7PM (after diner)---I am losing weight. I have been taking PGX now for two weeks. I am eating normal meals---not snacking---like I use to due to hunger. Pretty easy.