Natural Factors, PGX Daily, Ultra Matrix Softgels, 750 mg, 240 Softgels

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1915280 on Oct 10, 2011

I bought this after hearing about it on Dr. Oz. At 44 years old, losing weight was difficult. I included PGX in my new healthy lifestyle and the weight came off rapidly. I gave myself 2 years to lose 80 lbs. What a wonderful surprise when I lost 47 lbs in less than 3 months. This works when you add it to a healthy eating lifestyle. I also walk every day.

Big Surprise! Just thought it would control cravings!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1390649 on May 18, 2011

I purchased PGX to control my cravings and possibly loose 5-10 lbs. The big plus is how it regulates my blood sugar levels during the night. I've had trouble sleeping soundly during the night for the past 6-7 years. I've tried everything (except drugs!) such as not eating after 6:00pm and only eating a light meal (no sweets, etc) in the evening. These changes did improve the situation some what when I first started to do them, but I've gradually been experiencing problems again. For the past 3 weeks I've been taking 2 PGX capsules 15-30 minutes before each meal and I've experienced a noticeable improvement in my need for sweets and overall feeling of fullness (feeling satisfied) all day long. Most importantly I've seen consistent improvement with a deeper sleep EVERY night. I wake up more refreshed and feeling well rested, which is something I haven't felt in a long time. I like the stuff! and would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with eating binges and sound sleeping issues!

a winner

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Sep 06, 2009

I have a tendency to put on weight during the summer and need some help to keep if off. This does the trick plus the fact that it helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides makes it an added bonus.I wish I had had this 8 years ago when I lost 25 pounds; it would have made it a lot easier!!!!!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Eating simple carbohydrates spikes my blood sugar, gives me headache and energy roller coaster. Since it is easily digested, I get hungry again fast (normally 3 hours) and need to seek food again. It makes weight loss problematic. I live in an environment where eating simple carbohydrates are sometimes unavoidable. Many health books or websites touted PSX as one of the best products for stabilising blood sugar and prolonging food satiety. There are also a couple of studies showing that PSX works. In short, it works. I can last easily till the next meal (6-7 hours time gap) without the energy spike or craving to grab some quick snacks. I also lost some weight in the meantime. However, it requires substantial number of softgels in order to work. The supplement facts can be somewhat misleading too since it shows 2 softgels and 120 servings. The recommended dosage is 3-6 softgels per meal which translate to 80 to just 40 servings. Divide that by 2-3 meals daily and you find that one bottle might not last too long. Since this product is patented, it is very expensive as well. From my personal experience, 3 are enough for some noticeable effects while 4 is the right amount for me. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegan), same size as standard fish oil softgels and not hard to swallow. For me, I find that it’s not very cost effective. Though the product contains fiber, it does not really help with the bowels imo. The best way is to still cut down or control on unhealthy simple carbohydrates since it is devoid of nutrients, spikes blood sugar and fattening. If you can afford, this is probably the best blood sugar stabilising product. Check out my page for more reviews!

I Love PGX

Posted by Reviewer1921805 on May 30, 2009

It helps control my appetite and is controling my blood glucose. Fast food and ads don't even tempt me now. Great price at iHerb.